Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: "Leap of Faith Flags" Mazes to be Removed on 3rd of February

what I do when I play it...not sure I can describe this well...but you know how the tubes drop all the way down and then you got to go to another tube that drops all the way down...and to another that drops all the way down...etc...before you can find the right ones that take you all the way back up?

Then you have to repeat the process over and over again?

Well this is what I did...

ok when you go to drop down a tube just let your hamster fall. Dont touchy no keys!

Now upon hitting bottom turn your hamster to face the wall of the tube that it just fell down.

Press up arrow key. Your hamster should climb right back up the tube.

Proceed to next drop tube and do same thing...repeat until each tube is down.

on last tube fall down and dont climb...go through mark each area that has no drop.

and for the other drops...repeat process...fall, turn, climb up...until all are done.

cover each area and mark each hole whether there is a drop or not to make sure you have it all..

cover each section until it is fully done then move onto the next one...

I did that and I got it done in lot less time if I hadnt.

WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #22
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Oh my, I am glad I finished this maze set a long time ago. I really didn't like this one at all! It took me a long time to figure out that I could go up the tubes. I wish I had joined this board sooner. I would have saved myself a lot of time there!

Good luck to everyone trying to earn this trophy!
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:41 AM   #23
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I really liked this maze set since it was completely different than any of the others (and it had me climbing the walls! )
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:18 AM   #24
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YOU for reporting this.......... it makes me sad because i have not been able to get into mazin hamsters to do anything for about three weeks. so with them retiring these trophies i probably wont ever get to get them. the site is very unstable lately and its very frustrating.

good luck to all who are going for the trophy tho
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:52 AM   #25

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
what I do when I play it...not sure I can describe this well...but you know how the tubes drop all the way down and then you got to go to another tube that drops all the way down...and to another that drops all the way down...etc...before you can find the right ones that take you all the way back up?

Then you have to repeat the process over and over again?

Well this is what I did...

ok when you go to drop down a tube just let your hamster fall. Dont touchy no keys!

Now upon hitting bottom turn your hamster to face the wall of the tube that it just fell down.

Press up arrow key. Your hamster should climb right back up the tube.

Proceed to next drop tube and do same thing...repeat until each tube is down.

on last tube fall down and dont climb...go through mark each area that has no drop.

and for the other drops...repeat process...fall, turn, climb up...until all are done.

cover each area and mark each hole whether there is a drop or not to make sure you have it all..

cover each section until it is fully done then move onto the next one...

I did that and I got it done in lot less time if I hadnt.

You can make that even faster by going down one tube, then going up one beside it, as they tend to have groups of tubes going down in the same place, usually 4 if I remember right. You'll get it done twice as fast.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #26
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Awesome,I'm glad I got this trophy.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:50 PM   #27

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Red face Re: "Leap of Faith Flags" Mazes to be Removed on 3rd of February

I don't know if I'll be able to complete all the mazes on two accounts in time. I tried today on one account, got as far as two mazes complete, on the third maze I got 9 out of 10 flags and had to log out on account of getting puky - and I'm not the one in the hamster ball!!!!!!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #28

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Does anyone have any hints for Drop Dilema Maze (the middle medium one)? After much too long a time of going in circles I was able to find 10 of the 14 flags and 80 of the 82 moolah. I could see white paths in the distance but couldn't figure out how to get to them. After much failure I was able to climb back up some tubes, but it didn't always help because I'd land on the same side I was on when I dropped down the tube, so the drop was still between me and the moolah I saw on the other side. I finally quit, but I'd like to try again tomorrow.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: