Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default "Leap of Faith Flags" Mazes to be Removed on 3rd of February

A new front page story has been added:

"Leap of Faith Flags" Mazes to be Removed on 3rd of February

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to Webkinz Insider member dragonbird for alerting us to a new notice in the Mazin' Hamster area. As you can see from the picture on the left, the Leap of Faith Flags maze set is going to be removed from Webkinz World on the 3rd of February.

All of you Mazin' Hamster players out there who haven't had a chance to complete the nine mazes still have time to earn that trophy. For more information on the Mazin' Hamster feature, including tips on how to complete many of the mazes, please visit the Webkinz Insider WIki.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: "Leap of Faith Flags" Mazes to be Removed on 3rd of February

Turns out, you CAN go up those tunnels...It is quite simple actually. . If you line your hamster facing the tunnel so he is facing the wall and go striaght (do not use your side arrows) up you will be able to go up the tunnel! NEATO! If you don't go up, realign yourself and start over.

Pico Boo shall demonstrate for you:

Click the image to open in full size.

If you can't figure that out:

Here are my tips on the toughest ones from this maze set-the first time, before I took notes, I did them it took me over an hour for a few of these... (I was on a frenzy yesterday trying to get some trophies on all our accounts and kept notes for myself)

My advice on some of these mazes (only cuz I took notes as I did them the other day to help my other accoutns with them):

you CAN go upwards on those chutes. AFter different reports from different members told me you could (I'd tried long ago to no avail) I tried it again...
How to do it:

Line yourself up so your hamster is facing the wall just under the tube. Go STRAIGHT FORWARD do NOT use the arrows to either side, only go forward. If you don't strart traveling up realign yourself and try again. This is so easy once you get the hang of it, and makes these mazes much easier. If you can't figure this out try this stuff:

Back Tracks
17 minutes
Do NOT go up the yellow tubes with the elevators until you have gone down one more level and go up and the blue and red ramp!!!

Sheer Chutes
30 minutes
LET YOURSELF FALL! if the floor wants you to drop, don't worry about it. All those other tubes are just where you will wind up when you fall from above again...

The way up is in the Green...The all the way up one has a rainbow ramp next to it that goes up along side it. There are also two other up ramps with flags, don’t forget those.

Double Drop
About 5-7 minutes
this one was pretty easy

Velocity Virtigo (down down) (35 minutes to finish)
Pay attention to trapeze-finish that area then ski slope
Exit is in the Gazebo area-right next to that gazebo.

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-14-2011 at 10:17 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thank you Dbird!! My kids better get there's while they can!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

they're removing them on my birthday xD
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't gotten this trophy yet, just need do one more maze set to get the trophy.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #6

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Thanks for the heads up and the tips. I still have 4 to finish in that set. The last time I was working on it I was nearly done with a maze when everything crashed. Hope it is more stable this time.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:58 AM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ButterflyFlower
they're removing them on my birthday xD
Happy Birthday to you!

--------

I wish they would have waited another couple of weeks to remove the maze set. We are going to be busy with Winterfest!

--------
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:00 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks dragonbird and FIA for the information!!

Thanks for the tips, dragonbird! rep point!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #9
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Yeah the only one i have not done yet.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #10
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for the heads up!!! I hate this set as I find it boring having to go up the same way over and over to get back to the drops. I did do it for one daughter but still have a few in the others. I agree with the tips above. If you remember the best way to go back up, just keep repeating it. Work each section of the drops out--that way you do not get to where you need 1 or 2 flags and have to keep repeating areas. Always pay attention when you get good views of the maze to tell which you have done (blue) and which drops you have not (white). Good luck to all--definitely the most challenging/time consuming maze. Really too hard for most 5-10 year olds. Not so much due to the fact they cannot do it--more than they get bored with the repetition....
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: