Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lava Dragon & Turkey to go on Presale at NOON ET on Ameriwade

View Post Originally Posted by ollyson13
what about the rooster?? There r 2 pictures; a turkey and a rooster. Which is which? Is one of them fake??? I'm confused can someone please explain?
No, One of them is not fake, Ameriwade (a partner site of WI) will be selling only these for pre-sale... Hopethis helped, I am sorry if it didn't
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #12

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Lava Dragon & Turkey to go on Presale at NOON ET on Ameriwade

View Post Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper
No, One of them is not fake, Ameriwade (a partner site of WI) will be selling only these for pre-sale... Hopethis helped, I am sorry if it didn't

Thanks! But it has a pic of a turkey and a rooster on the upcoming September webkinz chart thing so r they both coming on September?
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #13
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

What a bargain got both of them on Ameriwade for $30.95 shipped, thats a bargain, they are $16.99 each in stores in my area. Thank you for letting us know about the presell.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #14
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

A member of my family collects dragons, so I know the lava dragon will be coming to live in our house. I love the lava bed! It would look great in a room with the fire foxes stove.
CREDD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #15
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks for the news, FIA!

I love all the seasonal Webkinz and these two are no exception.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:49 PM   #16

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds cool for people who like to buy webkinz online, but I like to buy them at at stores. I mean, do you even get an actual plush pet when you buy them online?
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:44 PM   #17
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Yes when you buy online you get the pet. Sometimes if you buy on ebay you can choose to just get the code that works for me alot, dont really like having alot of plushies in the house, they are dust collectors.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #18
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper
Lava Dragon & Turkey to go on Presale at NOON ET on Ameriwade

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

When it comes around to it, I will buy my little friendie in real life one Turkey and me, A Lava Dragon, or a turkey for me too... I can't decide!!!!!!!! But i will buy it at a REAL store, Like Books-A-Million!
We are a real store. We have a little shop in Carson City Nevada.
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #19
Lil Kinz

zimbo123 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Lava Dragon & Turkey to go on Presale at NOON ET on Ameriwade

I love these two. I can't wait until they come out I will buy them at Cracker Barrel or Books-A-Million.
zimbo123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #20

dragonloverz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooooooh! The lava dragon... I named mine Mina... Thank you ganz, for making this little fella!
dragonloverz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: