Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Last Minute Contest - Win a Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Original Nutcracker!

A new front page story has been added:

Last Minute Contest - Win a Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Original Nutcracker!

As most of you already know, we're running our annual "Wendy's Wishlist" contest for amazing prizes, such as a Webkinz Magical Retriever, red and purple lava lamps, fancy tea service and more. We've just received a prize donation from Robert at Ameriwade.Com, our partner store -- a Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear and an (original) Nutcracker! I don't have to tell you how thrilled we are to have these rare prizes to give out to our members!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Since this has come so quickly, and we want to get them out to you before Christmas, we've made it easy for you to enter. All you have to do is visit the Official Contest Thread and choose your answer for the attached poll. On December 23rd, at midnight EST, we'll close the poll and on December 24th, we'll choose two random winners from those who chose the correct answer!

Remember, for any of the contests on Webkinz Insider, you must be a member of our forums. Go ahead and register now, it's free and fun! Good luck everyone!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Default Re: Last Minute Contest - Win a Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Original Nutcracker!

Thanks Justin and Rob. I cant wait to find out the crect answer.
Goodluck everyone
Ilovemom619 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Last Minute Contest - Win a Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear, Original Nutcracker!

Wow, thanks Justin!!! You are the best. Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for us here on WI!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks Justin and staff of WI! I love the contests here! They're all different, which means everyone has a chance to win!
Polarity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Wow, thanks Justin!!! You are the best. Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for us here on WI!!! CJ
Love your signature.. I'd forgotten about that banner!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Wow! Dreams do come true! Two of our members are going to have a very special Webkinz Christmas!
Thanks so much Justin and Robert! You two rock!

Good luck everyone!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

matt909 will become famous soon enough

woah! that question is insane good luck on guessing it everyone! im stumped for sure lol
matt909 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #8
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I LOVE this sight and I learn something new every single day!
I cannot wait to hear this answer
The best of luck to everyone!!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 AM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much to WI and to Ameriwade for the wonderful contest and prizes.. Just the best as always!! What rares!! Thank you for the update!!!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Love your signature.. I'd forgotten about that banner!
Thank you! Yes I treasure it dearly CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: