Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #31
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Last Minute Contest - Tubby Tummies, Nutcracker Winners Announced!

I think a lot of WI members, including myself, googled Greenland and learned the population and percentage of internet users there. I thought the number would be a lot higher (I guessed 72 and my son guessed 205), but I guess the Webkinz craze is not prevelant in Greenland. But, still it was a fun contest!!! Thanks for hosting it.

Congrats to the winners and Merry Christmas everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 12-25-2009 at 09:25 PM..
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #32
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats to the very lucky winners & thanks WI for the great contest !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

Congrats, winners!! Lol, I am soo jealous...but I didn't even guess the right answer, so I really had no chance. Good job frogspajamas and sdapp!!
peachypeaches is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #34
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

CONGRADS TO THE LUCKY WINNERS! I guessed two, I knew there was not a lot of people living there. So I guessed that two people were really cool
topcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #35
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Happy Holidays and a warm huggy congrats to those winners!1..What great prizes for a Christmas Day!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #36
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by frogspajamas
Woo-Hoo! I just logged in and was so surprised to see my name on the front page! Thanks for the great Christmas gift!!!!!
congrats! i guessed like 15000 something! ha ha ha ha!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #37
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Last Minute Contest - Tubby Tummies, Nutcracker Winners Announced!

Congrats to frogspajamas on winning the Nutcracker.
Congrats to sdapp on winning the Holiday Tubby Tummies Bear.
Enjoy your rare prizes. They are awesome.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::cs::husky::gr:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #38
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Wowzers! Only two
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #39
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

congrats ''frogspajamas'' and sdapp!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #40
wlizzy
Lil Kinz
wlizzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost one of my birds, i found it sleepinging in the strawberry patch. I can rake, harvest and water over that patch but can not click on pet to play. ?????????? WOW TO ME
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBird in Garden 3.jpg (31.4 KB, 1 views)
wlizzy is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: