Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Last day to spend those 3000 eStore Points

A new front page story has been added:

Last day to spend those 3000 eStore Points

For those of you who received 3000 thank you eStore credits from your Deluxe membership, today is the final day to make your decision about what you would like to purchase.

If you have not already made your selection head on over there and check out what they have to offer. The seasonal Valentine's Day Love Kitten is there right now and this would make a nice down payment, or maybe you want to get the Snow City Wallpaper.
Click the image to open in full size.
Whatever you decide to do, it should be finalized by the end of today 11:59PM EST. After that is it will disappear from your account. To help you with your shopping choices, check out our WIki
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Last day to spend those 3000 eStore Points

omg thanks for the reminder! going to spend my points today!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

I didn't get any points so it doesn't matter to me anyways. But thanks for info WI!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Thanks for this notice Dixiecup. I had no idea the points expired? I always spend mine as soon as I get them.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just those 3000 that they gave us at the beginning of the year, here is the thread link:
3000 eStore Points Awarded to Deluxe Members
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Quote:
But beware, these points will expire on January 24th, 2011 at 11:59pm ET!
Hmm...
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #7

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Points used, thanks for the reminder.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #8

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I used mine yesterday. They went towards half a ski bunny hill. So fun!
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:12 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Last day to spend those 3000 eStore Points

Thanx Dixiecup for the reminder!

I don't have to worry about mine expiring cause I spent mine the same day I got them! LOL! LOL!

suzee<<<<< enjoying a "sick" day today!

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #10
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I didn't realize they expired. I think I've spent them..is there a way to check?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: