Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #41
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Last Chance To Purchase Zodiac eStore Pets

Mea culpa, maybe it is one per pet purchased. Just noticed in the fine print at on the WKN it says "One free gift Feature Code per Webkinz Zodiac Pet." They seemed to be putting the emphasis on the prize going to the person who purchased it in the ads so I just read that as they meant just one per e-store acct. Would be nice to get one per pet, though.

Guess we'll find out for sure on Monday. Or Tuesday, knowing how smoothly these things always go.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #42

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

oooh yay!!!!! i have a really cute aquarius puppy (hey i'm one day away from being aquarius and i didn't want the goat) lol so yeah yay!!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:33 AM   #43
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Well now I am glad I got my Sagitarius deer NeeNee. I hope it will not be too much of a hassle!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #44
gramearp is on a distinguished road

It is nice that Ganz will give out a surpriize for people who bought a zodiac pet. But sending the codes to email address of purchaser's account is kinda off base. I have the estore account and have purchased several zodiac pets. But one of these zodiac pets was for my great granddaughter who is only nine and does not have a credit card in her name. Are they going to send codes for each zodiac pet that was bought on the account of just one prize?
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #45
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

The code isn't being sent to an email. Here's the info from the WKN story:

Quote:
Terms & Conditions: Offer valid until 11:59pm April 24, 2011 on all previous and new Webkinz Zodiac Pet purchases. Not valid with any other offer. One free gift Feature Code per Webkinz Zodiac Pet. *Feature Code to be delivered to purchaser’s purchase history on Ganzestore.com on April 25, 2011.
So it sounds like we'll just have to log in to our estore accounts and retrieve the code(s?) from order history to redeem in WW. I believe this is a departure from how they usually do these things, not sure if they think it'll be more reliable than sending out an email. Guess we'll find out!
Old 04-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #46
Lil Kinz
aviesgrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

I called Customer Service yesterday as I have a zodiac pet but haven't put it on my account yet. I was told that you only needed to have purchased a pet to receive the gift. The code will be put in your Estore account on April 25. Maybe I should check again as there seems to be much confusion about this!
aviesgrandma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #47
Back in School!

The confusion at this point, I think, mainly stems from whether the e-store account is limited to one prize total or is awarded multiple prizes if more than one pet was purchased.
Old 04-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #48
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Maybe those bears will be the next set of Zodiac pets
Well there's only the Chinese Zodiac (rat, dragon, rabbit, etc.) and the Star signs (Pisces, Taurus, Gemini, etc.) and I think that's the only Zodiac.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #49
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

I want one so bad!

If I do get to have one, I am sooo NOT getting my sign, the Cancer. Its the ugliest pet ever.

Last edited by hannahseagle; 04-19-2011 at 02:19 PM..
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #50

ludwig is an unknown quantity at this point

Are the birthstone pets coming back?
ludwig is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: