Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Last Chance To Purchase Zodiac eStore Pets

A new front page story has been added:

Last Chance To Purchase Zodiac eStore Pets

Webkinznewz has announced a special limited time offer for the Ganz eStore running from April 18th to 24th (2011). This special offer will be the final time all 12 Zodiac pets will be available to purchase. According to the promotion details these pets will not be available following this limited time offer.

Click the image to open in full size.

In addition to the 12 pets being available, any new adoption or players who have adopted one of these pets previously will receive a special surprise gift. This gift has not been revealed and it has not been for sale in the Ganz eStore. The feature code will be delievered to the purchase history attached to your estore account.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #2
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Last Chance To Purchase Zodiac eStore Pets

Cool!! I wonder what the prize is! Thanks for letting us know

I will miss those zodiacs though, hope to see them on sale like the birthstone pets!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm very happy they are rewarding those who have already purchased estore zodiac pets. I have two estore zodiac pets and didn't want to purchase another one to get this limited item.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Can't wait to see what the surprise is! I got a Crab when it came out
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

According to WKN (I am not sure if this means that they will be delivering these codes by email or not):

*Feature Code to be delivered to purchaser’s purchase history on Ganzestore.com on April 25, 2011.

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have a Pisces Fish, so that means I GET A PRIZE
LakeTrio3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #7
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

actually, the code is delivered to your purchase history, but thanks for letting us know MissGnomie!
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #8

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Do you get a code per pet??
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #9

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Well, blah. I purchased my Purple Floral Fox yesterday and now I only have 1k eStore points left, and I'm a little short on cash... especially since I still want to get one of those adorable lambs and save up for either a Moon Fox or Violetwing Butterfly. Yet this is the last chance to get a Zodiac pet and Taurus is my sign... ah, I got lots of considering to do. xD

~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #10
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

I have the virgo horse so I get a prize! HOORAY!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: