Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Labor Day at the Ganz eStore~ Go Royal

A new front page story has been added:

Labor Day at the Ganz eStore~ Go Royal

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced the following 'extra' items for sale at the Ganz eStore on September 7th

Webkinz: Violetwing Butterfly, Sapphire Spaniel
Exclusives: Prince Costume, Princess Costume, Aquamarine Butterfly Tree, 25% off Castle Set, 25% off Grand Castle Set
Fairy Falls Charms: Pig, Black Lab, Plumpy
Magic Mire Charms: Chocolate Lab, Bad Fairy, Basset Hound, Kinzpost Letter, Arena, Dr Quack, Tabby, Arte Fact
Figurines: Royal Whimsy Dragon, All-in-Jest Lemon Lime Gecko

Chess Flooring (NEW) - 2,000 points
Royal Blue Chess Costume Sets (NEW) - 2,000 points per outfit
  • Blue Royalty Chess Outfit Set (comes with a King and Queen Costume)
  • Blue Strategic Chess Outfit Set (comes with a Rook, Knight and Bishop Costume)
  • Blue Pawn Chess Outfit (includs 2 Pawn Outfits)

Deluxe Advantage: Sabertooth Tiger, Queen Costume, King Costume, 25% off Deluxe Advantage Castle Set, 25% off Advantage Grand Castle, Wheel of WOW Charm, Magic W Charm

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member UncleTimmay for these pictures of the new Chess theme.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Labor Day at the Ganz eStore~ Go Royal

i'm getting the chess set! and the flooring. i wonder if the castles are 25% off regular price or deluxe advantage price
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
Skelanimals
Webkinz :)

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i'm getting the chess set! and the flooring. i wonder if the castles are 25% off regular price or deluxe advantage price
how much do you think they will be? i only have 5,000 estore points
splish-splash is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by splish-splash
how much do you think they will be? i only have 5,000 estore points
According to the estore, all we know so far is...
Featuring Castle Sets on SALE!!

Castle Sets on sale for 25% off!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

I hope they're cheap. I only have 1,500 e store points
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #6
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this will be fun... i love the outfits and have needed one more prince costume. the chess outfits are adorable. not so sure about the flooring, though..looks kind of busy. that is unless youare actually using it to make a chess game!!! then we need the yellow costumes, too.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:53 PM   #7
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

Wonder what the Magic Mire charms are for Monday...I've just got 4 left to buy, and are they ever elusive lol
jkb1957 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

How many points is the Prince Costume?
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by Elephant
How many points is the Prince Costume?
we won't know prices until midnight KT
Old 09-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Oh, okay. I didn't know if it would be the same as the last time is was there, or if it ws ever there. LOL! Thanks for the answer, though.
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: