Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:20 AM   #61
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

Naturally that is the one I don't have finished....
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 06:26 AM   #62
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Since my family has only been playing for a few months, we have very few of the pieces for this theme. Now I fear that what once was so easy to obtain (not over-priced like other theme rares), people will be asking an arm and a leg for in the trading rooms. "Will trade two science pieces for a panda slide" is something I hope will not be occurring!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #63
bluetail121 is on a distinguished road

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooooove this theme and have been trying for the dresser and incubation chamber forever......still don't have them
bluetail121 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #64
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Um, what happened to the clues we were promised via twitter????
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:37 AM   #65

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Will the codes on series 1 cards that render an item from this theme be changed to something else or will you still have a chance of getting pieces from this theme through the trading cards?
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:39 AM   #66

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
Um, what happened to the clues we were promised via twitter????
Yes and I thought they mentioned that the theme had dining table, floors and walls...a "complete" theme???
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 AM   #67
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
Yes and I thought they mentioned that the theme had dining table, floors and walls...a "complete" theme???
That is what I thought too. Now my son will probably have to trade all his good items to get the rest of this theme :/
breezie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:43 AM   #68
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

They have only been offereing the stations. I need the bed. I can't rememeber the last time it was available. I am NOT happy that they took away a rare. I don't think it is fair to those who just start. Curio shop should be a rare place. Remove WShop items, not rares. That is just my thought.

Oh and in the trade room it will be a NIGHTMARE to get science items.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:44 AM   #69
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Like I once said, this is not a theme that seemed tradable in the Club House (not a lot of people wanted it) but nevertheless it was still an old favourite.
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:49 AM   #70
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Not only did they retired theme that I have been unable to collect (how long has it been since they offered the bed, dresser, etc.?), but I try to log in and they are down for maintenance. Man!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
charis99, goodbye. :(, gooooooooo science!, kooky theme goodbye, owl city, paardengek12 waz herez!, science rocks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: