Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #41
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

Oh well - I'll miss it. It was quite unique and, well, kooky!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 02:43 AM   #42
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I can't believe that whole theme is going... I collected the kooky science theme. Hmmm... I wouldn't mind having the chance to buy another geographic globe from that theme, or the trapdoor toybox... I always liked the globe and other items...
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #43
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm not surprised that this theme is going, but I would have preferred a theme with more furniture in it, as there are lots of those around now.

I think the Science theme is unique and I have a feeling it will suddenly become very popular now it's retired.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #44

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Ah, well it's what I expected as well. I do have a few pieces from it, but would have liked a few more. However if they were going to retire one, I'm glad it's this one. Really was the best choice. I'm glad I'll still have a chance at getting the other themes I was afraid were on he chopping block!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:22 AM   #45
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I thought this was a great theme and I only needed two more pieces to complete the collection. Rats!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:03 AM   #46
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was my favorite BOYISH type theme...omg cry cry cry booo hoooo waaaaaaaaaa....I thought we had till Wednesday? OMG I wasn't mentally prepared for this this morning..thank goodness I fixed my coffee pot... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

this tantrum brought to you buy dbird and her love for the scientific theme...It shall always lie in my heart...sniff sniff...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:13 AM   #47
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I feel very sad. It is a fun theme and one of the few that has great appeal for boys..

Last edited by canonymous; 04-27-2010 at 06:54 AM.. Reason: grammer
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:16 AM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I kind of figured it would be this or the egyptian and of the two I would rather see this go. Gotta make way for that Persian. Now that one is nice.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:18 AM   #49
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

I like Kooky Scientist Theme too. There are some great pieces which can be used in different decoration ideas. I have every piece from this collection but I could have used few more as spares.

DragonBird, I've also thought we have till April 28th which is Wednesday
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:30 AM   #50
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

This is the one theme that I hoped it would not be but I'm not surprised that it is. Where else in WW could a person find a giant brain floating in a bottle of goo? To me this theme was the most fun theme in WW. Zooming in and looking at the pieces is really fun because they are unique and silly.

Overall I'm actually glad that they are retiring things because it makes the game so much more interesting and maybe they will come up with more fun ideas to replace this one. I'm glad that I collected it. This was the first rare theme that my kids wanted to collect and outside of the Princess Palace theme it's the only one that they have collected entirely.
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
charis99, goodbye. :(, gooooooooo science!, kooky theme goodbye, owl city, paardengek12 waz herez!, science rocks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: