Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 01:05 AM   #31
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

I wouldn't worry about those items, the wShop items are still in the wShop, and we can confirm the Curio Shop Only items will also still be available. The Scientific Trophy Pedestal was available in the Curio Shop from 2-3am KT this morning.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 01:06 AM   #32
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Phew I am glad it was this theme and not one of the other ones.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:08 AM   #33

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

The only piece I am missing is the globe. Oh well, I guess I will have to try the trading room with some extra items from the theme.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #34
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I never collected this theme.
Remember back when first got deluxe and they had click for a free rare, this was the theme they would give away, I sold all mine back to the curio shop!! LOL
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 AM   #35

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I was a bit surprised by the article mentioning two W-shop items as being part of this theme. I really never thought of the High-tech toilet and sink as being in this set, and if you're going to include those two, why not the High-tech tub, which matches the toilet and sink?
I went and checked in the w-shop and the high-tech tub does not have science in the title, maybe that's why it has flown under the radar?! I hope these don't disappear also, my boy pets will have to have girlie bathroom ensuites - poor things
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:21 AM   #36

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so glad I traded for the dresser yesterday! (I collect wardrobes, dressers and storage units!)
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:28 AM   #37
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Awww. I liked this theme.
I agree with some that wish the 'boy' themes would stay and get rid of some of the plain 'girl' ones.
This one at least had some very interesting pieces. And this bed was always a huge attraction in the trading room. Love the globe too.
It also had some nice pieces to go with the Dr Quack (trading card) bed.
Definitely some pieces with pizazz that I will miss.
Too bad
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #38
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Of all the themes, I guess I am happy it is this one retiring. I have science room that I love and this will make it even more special to me.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #39
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

I am glad to know which one it is! Now I can stop spending my kinzcash on any rare that comes up!

I am also so happy to see one go....I am ready for some new!

Some were disappointed that this "boy" theme was the one to retire, but I don't think any rare theme besides the new pink one is gender oriented. Besides the pink theme, but including the science theme, I think all the rare themes are simply themes that could go either way.
injapan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:05 AM   #40
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I think it is ridiculous that they retired the science theme when one of the pieces hasn't even been offered for a full year! Two other pieces haven't been seen for 4 and 6 months. People should have at least had the chance to complete their collections within a year!!!

And no, I will not buy estore replicas if that's the direction they're heading with this.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
charis99, goodbye. :(, gooooooooo science!, kooky theme goodbye, owl city, paardengek12 waz herez!, science rocks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: