Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #131
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Default Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was my favorite BOYISH type theme...omg cry cry cry booo hoooo waaaaaaaaaa....I thought we had till Wednesday? OMG I wasn't mentally prepared for this this morning..thank goodness I fixed my coffee pot... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

this tantrum brought to you buy dbird and her love for the scientific theme...It shall always lie in my heart...sniff sniff...
View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...(this could go on forever )...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curse you GANZ!!! *toot toot, fume fume*

I should have seen this coming!
I feel the same way.....after the jelly bean tree (NOO)..and then this, I really cried! (I'm so childish, I know..) *sniff*
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #132
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
I feel the same way.....after the jelly bean tree (NOO)..and then this, I really cried! (I'm so childish, I know..) *sniff*
It sure is hard to understand why they would retire the Jellybean tree but leave the Ribbons and Bows tree.
Learned Hand is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #133
mommakitty3
Webkinz :)

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

I am incredibly angry! Yet again Webkinz does something that makes zero sense! I have spent too much of my hard earned money and spent too much of my precious time on this site to be treated this way! I find it insulting that rares are so difficult to collect and now we cannot even complete our collections because they will discontinue them?! I totally regret getting a dluxe membership now. I didn't even get my extra e-store pts. (3000) in December.
I have been collecting the Science Theme and I only need 4 more items [toy box, globe, exp, station 3, handy table] to complete it. It is difficult for me because I am ill with failing kidneys [polycystic kidney disease] as well as a few other medical problems that keeep me in bed a lot. I just came home from Mayo Clinic to see his! I have a blood pressure moniter on over night that I have to wear and it probably went up when I saw it!
I hope they will reconsider!
Also, I don't appreciate other people being glad that it is retired! If you don't like it, fine, why say so here? No need to enjoy others pain, is there? Just rubbing it our faces?
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #134
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I wish they didn't retire any rare theme. I also wish they wouldn't give the "Member of the Day" trophy to expired accounts! I also wish they didn't retire/discontinue the family deluxe memberships. I also wish they didn't change the Kinzville Mover Job to only give you 40 seconds to do the hardest puzzles (yesterday, you got 150 seconds). I guess retiring a rare theme is just one of their mistakes for today! (Just my opinion)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #135
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah. Thank goodness I have the lamp.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #136
kellyld159

kellyl96 is on a distinguished road

such a shame...i barely saw these items in the cuiro shop...
kellyl96 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #137
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ok i didn't have ANYTHING from this theme and i didn't want any of it so yeah
i know my brother has the whole theme and he LOVES science and so thats good

and i am very sorry to the people who REALLY wanted to get this theme i don't mean any harm
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #138
cloverblossom2009

insiderfan has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

yes! Yay awesome! wonderful! so happy!
actually this is no shock i had hoped they would retire this theme! don't mean any harm but i hated this theme! so happy:clyde: phew!
insiderfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #139
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

No! That was my favorite theme of all! Now i only have the 3 exxpirement themes! Why!
Old 04-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #140

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah! Good thing I collected most of it! Aw....I'm gonna miss seeing it in the Curio Shop though! If anybody missed out on it maybe we can trade!

I'm sorry you feel this way. I didn't realize that it could upset people so much. If it makes things any better I could trade you my exp. station 3 and my globe. I'll look around and see if I have anything else from the theme.

Last edited by rattywoman8; 04-27-2010 at 06:43 PM..
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
charis99, goodbye. :(, gooooooooo science!, kooky theme goodbye, owl city, paardengek12 waz herez!, science rocks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: