Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #121
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

I think I have everything except the Chalkboard & the Trophy Pedestal so while my room is not "Complete" it is good enough for me. I'm sorry for those who were still trying to collect this theme but I'm glad this was the one they chose to retire. I'm almost done with a few of the others so I have to keep an eye out for the few items I still need for those. I hope it is a long while before they decide to retire another Rare theme.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #122
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I'm sad. I was still trying to collect everything from this theme. I'm only half way there. I wish we could have had more warning, or the curio shop would have sold more of the items before the retirement. It seems like most of the items could only be bought by deluxe members, and I am not in the deluxe club. So my pet is sad too.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #123
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: Webkinz announces Retiring Rare theme!

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I don't think collectors will have much trouble getting every piece of this theme, good luck to you!!
That is a very good point. I think many people who have the science theme will be glad to trade for other rares. This was our least favorite theme, but I am sorry for those who loved this theme. I bought lots of the medevial floors, so I don't think I'll need anymore of those for awhile. lol. Wanted to make sure I had them in case that theme was retired. Since they have added two girl themes recently and retired one that many boys loved, I really hope that they add a super rare theme for the boys.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:29 AM   #124
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I would have been horribly disappointed to lose the Medieval theme -- I'd have to say it's the most versatile for me.
I agree, mainly because the walls and floors are good in many different rooms. I could lose most of that theme and be ok as long as I still had access to the walls and floors. I have to say though that it might be the next to go.
Learned Hand is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #125
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Oh dear! I wanted one or two of those items for my science room I was going to make. Oh well; I'll look on the bright side- at least something like the medieval wasn't retired.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:21 PM   #126
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Yes, yes, YES!!

I don't like this theme, so I am very glad.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:59 PM   #127
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...(this could go on forever )...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curse you GANZ!!! *toot toot, fume fume*

I should have seen this coming!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-27-2010 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: removed lots of ooooooooooooooo's
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #128

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

AWW! bummer i didnt even get it oh well i guess
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #129
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

Thanks jennielou for this update.
I love thie Kooky Scientist Theme. I'm glad I got everything I wanted in this theme & filled 4 rooms - Large Double Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom & Laboratory.
I'm still sorry to see it go.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #130
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Good-bye to this time... It had more drama than I expected, but it WAS the theme that I wanted to retire...

Thanks Jennie!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
charis99, goodbye. :(, gooooooooo science!, kooky theme goodbye, owl city, paardengek12 waz herez!, science rocks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: