Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 08:41 AM   #111
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kooky Scientist Theme Officially Retired by Ganz!

I wish they had given some warning. While I have every piece, I still think it was one of the most detailed themes. I enjoyed seeing what some of the WI'ers did with various pieces in their rooms. Sorry to see it go.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #112
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm really hoping those creators at Ganz come up wtih the cool bubbling labs and exploding experiments to replace this...
I think that would be very neat too.

I will definitely miss the science theme; I am so impressed by the WI members who have posted pictures of how creative they are with that theme, but I am also hopeful for dynamic science items.
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #113

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cool I have all the pieces. Thanks for the info.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:55 AM   #114
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really annoyed with Ganz. This move was totally unecessary.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:12 AM   #115
pesto is on a distinguished road

I really, really hate to see this one go. In my opinion, it was the most distinctive. It had original components, not just beds. stoves, refrigerators, etc. It also made sense thematically.

I have one completed set, but had started collecting more to go with the new space theme. I am very sad to see it go.
pesto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #116
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Oh no! I haven't completed my collection of these yet. Oh well, that is what the trading room is for. Can't wait for more of the Persian theme though. So beautiful
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #117
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Awesome I have the whole set, good riddens bring on something new.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #118
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I'm really annoyed with Ganz. This move was totally unecessary.
I totally agree!

And the new stone age theme?? Who ever heard of a refrigerator and stove?
Should have had rocks and fire for the stove and maybe a stream for the refrigerator.
Pictures? Looks more like a camping cabin. Am I wrong here?
Old 04-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #119
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

well, wasn't my favorite theme anyway. Seems it wasn't a favorite of many, so that's probably why its the one to go. I got the formula blackboard though. That's the only piece from the theme I really wanted. I don't dislike the theme cause its science, I just didn't like the "kooky" ambiance or that brain in a tank thing. To Frankenstein for me. I'm hoping they come up with a different science theme some day. Maybe something more professor/studious like rather than kooky. The whole astronomy theme seems to be a favorite in the science category, but even that old space theme was one of the first to go. I'd love to see a space or physics type theme that's more lab-like than just cool wallpaper and a space themed furniture.

Yeah, ok. .so I'm probably the only physics major on this forum who has a personal interest. . but hey, I gotta put in my two cents
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #120
eldon2

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
well, wasn't my favorite theme anyway. Seems it wasn't a favorite of many, so that's probably why its the one to go. I got the formula blackboard though. That's the only piece from the theme I really wanted. I don't dislike the theme cause its science, I just didn't like the "kooky" ambiance or that brain in a tank thing. To Frankenstein for me. I'm hoping they come up with a different science theme some day. Maybe something more professor/studious like rather than kooky. The whole astronomy theme seems to be a favorite in the science category, but even that old space theme was one of the first to go. I'd love to see a space or physics type theme that's more lab-like than just cool wallpaper and a space themed furniture.

Yeah, ok. .so I'm probably the only physics major on this forum who has a personal interest. . but hey, I gotta put in my two cents
Well, I hope you're right.
But given the artistry of the new themes, do you think that's possible?
We can only hope. (I guess my coffee never kicked in this a.m. LOL)

Tags
charis99, goodbye. :(, gooooooooo science!, kooky theme goodbye, owl city, paardengek12 waz herez!, science rocks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: