Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 05:12 PM   #41
Banned

moto1999 is just really nicemoto1999 is just really nice

Default Re: Koala POTM Video reveals a Tree Kangaroo

Cool!I would love to buy a tree kangaroo!

:cmunk:
moto1999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #42
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Tree Kangaroo? Northern Getaway? WOW! Finally, Ganz is adding new things that all of us can use, not just the Deluxe members. I can't wait! Maybe Ganz will add them to WW day after tomarrow on Thanksgiving! I hope so...

This is Aussie, my REAL Kangaroo!: :kanga:
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #43
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
What is the vacation behind her head?
I wondered about that too.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #44
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

I looked at the video and I kinda like it
petlover02 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #45

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That kangaroo is adorable! I hope it's not e-store. xD And another vacation spot would be awesome! Especially one with snow...
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #46

PESKY PIXIE has a spectacular aura about

I bet that the vacation poster behind her head is south America, it looks like Machu Pichu and it also had them partying in sombreros with day of the dead skulls. I also think that the small amount of the poster in the video looks like the poster that will be with the new café theme.
PESKY PIXIE is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:01 PM   #47

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my freaking goodness... I will be happier than happy if Ganz made a tree kangaroo!!!

I wrote a story in elementary school about a tree kangaroo with a super long tail. )
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #48
Unregistered

I REALLY hope they do a northren vacation! I wonder what it would be like to live in north kinzville The tree kangaroo is cute and it really looks like a tree kangaroo
Old 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #49
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ooh that would be interesting. But though the Strawberry Cloud Leopard became a real Webkinz, the Violet Cat has yet to become one (or the shar-pei), this may not be a future Webkinz!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #50
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I love it! Great eye.. What is the shirt the koala is wearing? Perhaps a new shirt? Also behind the pink dragons head (name?) I see another destination..
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: