Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #21
write2life

Wink Re: Koala POTM Video reveals a Tree Kangaroo

The video itself was very good, but I think the song could've been maybe a little more upbeat.....I don't know.....it just didn't click with me. But I love the tree kangaroo and the northern vacation! I really hope they make those soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #22
hy aren't you on
Webkinz :)
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Koala POTM Video reveals a Tree Kangaroo

Hmm. Interesting. Although they just released the pug, it seems early for koala.
Lovyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #23
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i really didn't care for this one. they show snowy vacation and tropical vacation. we already have the tropical one
They would have had a hard time beating hug a pug! At least we can hope that the vacation glitch is destined to be fixed in the near future - with another holiday destination on its way, and who knows, maybe other vacation prizes, as well!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #24
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I like the idea of a new vacation getaway (there are actually three posters, we just can't see what's on the third one). I wish they'd fix the raffle glitch first, though.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #25

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Look at his party hat shirt!!!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #26

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh cool, i will have to do that
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #27
Unregistered

if you watch the koala and tree kangaroo(SOOO ADORABLE BTW!) in the THREE vacations the third on loos like it is in mexico celebrating the day of the dead i know that because well we just finished reports on cities around the world and someone did mexico city and talked about the day of the dead and they wore sombreros.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
Look at his party hat shirt!!!
I was just going to comment on that! Great minds think alike.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #29
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Smile Re: Koala POTM Video reveals a Tree Kangaroo

Those cars seem to pop out a lot know.Also is the shirt the Koala is wearing retired?
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I sure hope they fix the glitch before they add a new destination
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: