Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #11
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Koala POTM Video reveals a Tree Kangaroo

Thanks for posting COWS!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

A Tree Kangeroo sounds very cute, it looks adorable! I certainly hope it will be a Webkinz, it would be quite disappoting if it weren't. I think the pet might come out in March or April, and I look forward to seeing it.

A Northern vacation? How exciting to see! The polar bears, seals and other animals who are used to the cold may want to visit. I hope they have skiing, a nice little place for a cup of cocoa... that would sound awesome. Sledding, ice skating and a little wheel would never hurt either.

All of this news sounds awesome, I might watch the Koala POTM Show soon too!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
I love Owl City ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aw, that would be cool to have another kangaroo. I hope they come out with a new vacation.
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #14

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
In WW, it is an ad on the side, or go to daily activities and it is to the right of it
Thanks! found it! ^^ hope it as good or better than the hug a pug one!
shelbers91 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #15
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I was wondering what that other animal was- it's kind of cute!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #16

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

that's so cool! I totally want a northern get a way
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #17
inter Ready!

topazpoppy will become famous soon enough

OMGosh!!!!! Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!! That is sooo cool!!!!

How do you become a "gift guru" or "Gifted"plz help!

Last edited by topazpoppy; 11-24-2009 at 03:18 PM..
topazpoppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #18
Unregistered

OMG!!! That's is SO awesome, I LOVE that pet, it's ADORABLE, and I have been waiting SO long for a new vacation, that's WICKED AWESOME!!! Webkinz ROCKS!!! I hung out like SO long in the Kinzville Park yesterday, I LOVE it!! Webkinz is ROCKING!!! =) =) =)
Old 11-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #19
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

That's actually pretty adorable, as I might say.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #20
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i really didn't care for this one. they show snowy vacation and tropical vacation. we already have the tropical one
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: