Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:50 AM   #21
Zackula
Banned
Indula is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Koala is the December's Pet of the Month

yay! free activities for me! koala was my first pet, and i got it about 2 months after it cam out(had to use Amazon, no stores had them in 2007)
Indula is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2009, 06:52 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: The Koala is the December's Pet of the Month

Awesome i might get a koala for my birthday because mt birthday is in december
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:05 AM   #23
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

with all the pets they make .... a second run for one???
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:50 AM   #24

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

cool! I wish they'd make new webkinz POTM so I can get a loot bag. all these POTMs I already have
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:05 AM   #25

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

I have a koala. COOL!!!
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:09 AM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Is that a webkinz or a lilkinz. I don't remember ever seeing a larger size koala.
That would be a regular sized Webkinz Koala I am so glad, I missed out on getting a bigger Koala, I have a lil one, but now I can get me a couple of the bigger ones. Their fur is SO SOFT!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:25 AM   #27
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

I love Koalas. :] Hope everyone gets one!
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #28
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Awsome my koala's name is kiki
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #29
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

great!
i love the koala!
RexfordButchBD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #30
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I love the Koala so much that I think I adopted mine already

Have to go and find it!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: