Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 08:31 AM   #71
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default New Clothes in PJ's too!!!

Super duper cute things too!!!!

Love maintance LOL
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #72
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Clothes in PJ's too!!!

OH... cool new clothing! I didn't think to check... thanks for posting!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #73
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players *UPDATE*

I went on WW. I checked, it was there. They were ok. No the best but ok. It's cool ther'e doing new stuff.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #74
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

YESSSS. *goes to PJ's outlet; will not return with much KC left *

EDIT: OHHH. *sticker shock hits* perhaps they forgot to change the prices from the Kinzstyle Shop to the Kinzstyle Outlet?

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 10-13-2010 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: HOW MUCH for that shirt?
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:17 AM   #75
Banned
Cherrie will become famous soon enough

How could they do that? A bunch of people including myself went out and paid real money to get kinz style to get the new clothing. Now they are pretty much worthless. Thank again Ganz
Cherrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:32 AM   #76

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Crazy thing just happened.

As I posted earlier, I bought 3 real webkinz clothes and used the shopping bags for 3 "new" clothes from Persephone. One thing I chose was the purple cap. Well my lion was wearing it yesterday on WW. I signed in a little while ago and used my kinzcash to buy the rest of the new clothes that are now in the outlet. When I went to my room, the lion was wearing the pink hat instead. The pink hat I bought at the outlet was still in the dock. The purple hat is completely gone. So I bought another purple hat from the outlet. lol
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #77
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

yep, looks like I wasted three shopping bags. Nothing to lose sleep over, but still.
They are the cutest new clothes though, and about time!
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:51 AM   #78
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Maybe they invented Atlantiles so we could work up the money to afford the clothes?
Though I also thought that all Webkinz were supposed to be around 5 years old...Then how come the Slouch Boots have little heels in them?
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #79

ljutiq will become famous soon enough

heyyo listen up everybody new clothing items are added to the kinzstyle outlet
ljutiq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #80
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

Seriously? I don't think it's the players that are confused here. *clears throat*

I think all of those people who had bags and bought the items should be re-reimbursed!!

If not it's bordering on fraud. Really, who can blame us for wanting new clothes~
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
confusion was here!!! :o, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: