Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #51
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players *UPDATE*

Thanks so much for the update!

Great to hear that PJ will be offering something new soon!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #52
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

SO glad I didn't get any!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #53
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

View Post Originally Posted by Robolo101
I just read a tweet response from Ganz that said that this clothing was put in the wrong place and will be in the outlet soon. If so, I wasted some Kinz Style bags for nothing... booo!

~Shrewfang
Yeah, I had a lot of Kinz style bags saved up and it looks like I must have wasted about ten of them. Boo Ganz! How about a refund on those bags?! Tisk, tisk. I just love how their "mistakes" cost me money!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #54

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I don't know that this sits well with me. What about all those who are using their bags to buy thee items or those that traded their real Persephone items to get one of these? I think that they need to be willing to return the bags to the people who purchased these items if in fact they do make them outlet available.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #55
Banned
Honeyz Web has a spectacular aura aboutHoneyz Web has a spectacular aura about

Oh my gosh! That is amazg! I'll buy all of it!

Personally I like this cahgne een though i Did trade a little for new lothing, but hey it wasn't THAT big so i can get my pink hat back

Last edited by Honeyz Web; 10-12-2010 at 11:24 PM..
Honeyz Web is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:51 PM   #56
Joins the Duchy side
Webkinz :)

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Noooooo! I wasted all my bags, are u goin 2 refund them? Some of us even traded lots for them
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:00 AM   #57
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

This isn't fair! I went out and bought an outfit just so I could get the new black sweater dress...and now it looks like I wasted my $$$! Doesn't it seem like someone at Ganz should double check something like this? I don't mind the normal glitches that happen within the game, but when it's something like this where we spend real money, I get a little fatigued!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #58
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I feel very sorry for everyone who got the new clothes before the error was finally admitted by Ganz. You folks got a really raw deal!! On the other hand, I'm delighted to see that new additions will be added to the Outlet Store.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #59
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

WHAT ??? boy do I feel stupid !
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:11 AM   #60
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I feel really badly for everyone who opened bags and/or bought new items. I really hope someone @ Ganz will be moved by compassion, that someone will regret such a costly mistake on their part, and make it right to everyone affected.

This announcement was out for quite a while. It wasn't like an "oops" that was only a few hours out there and only the few really quick ones got burned. I believe they made a few dollars leaving it out there, though I would never imply that the retraction was delayed by such a gain.

Maybe if they paid you all back they would begin to think twice about future errors. At some point, there is going to have to be some kind of negative consequences for bad behavior. I'm just sayin'.

I saw the announcement on the front page and had to re-read it a few times to believe PJ could have such cute clothes coming in, then it hit me just as quickly how many this must have affected negatively. And that quenched any joy about it coming to the outlet.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
confusion was here!!! :o, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: