Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
Kathlornick is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

It would be REALLY nice if Webkinz would come out with some new clothing in PJ's shop!!! What a letdown to read that the new clothing was a mistake! It seems very unfair that we have to spend money on clothes for our plush in order to "buy" the "special" clothes at Persephone's. Anybody else unhappy about this mistake?
Kathlornick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #32
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

uh
bad news dude
Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 PM   #33

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

I was so excited when I read about the new clothes in the Kinzville Times and I rushed over to PJs outlet to buy some new clothes for my webbies and I found...nothing new...it was very disappointing!

Thanks so much for clarifying this mystery...what a disappointing error.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #34
House Of Night :)

2pixi has a spectacular aura about

ACtually, I looked oon my European account, and there is a red ninja costume, Which is a hood, outfit, and shoes, and an X-ray costume.... I think these might be the new additons...

Sorry, if they're not.
2pixi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #35
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for clearing this up!!..Wish that Ganz would remember all of the different areas they have created...and kept them straight. We have several KStyle bags in our docks..and may be using them for these new items..but..Ganz has not created/added any new clothes to WW since the Outlet came out...And that has been a year now. Very disappointed in that!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #36
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the update.

I wondered why i couldn't find those clothes at the PJ's.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:18 AM   #37
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Kathlornick
It would be REALLY nice if Webkinz would come out with some new clothing in PJ's shop!!! What a letdown to read that the new clothing was a mistake! It seems very unfair that we have to spend money on clothes for our plush in order to "buy" the "special" clothes at Persephone's. Anybody else unhappy about this mistake?

I agree. It would be nice if we could see some nice clothing, like in the kinz style shop once in a while instead of the only new clothing we see is halloween clothing--most of which is from last year.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #38
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

amazing how a small typo can cause so much trouble :/
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #39

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Thanks so much for clearing this up!!..Wish that Ganz would remember all of the different areas they have created...and kept them straight. We have several KStyle bags in our docks..and may be using them for these new items..but..Ganz has not created/added any new clothes to WW since the Outlet came out...And that has been a year now. Very disappointed in that!!
Yes. Except for the seasonal Halloween clothes, PJ's New Clothes section contains only the items that were there when PJ opened shop in September 2009. That's over a year ago, so the clothes can hardly be called new anymore. She should change the name of the section to Last Year's Fashions" (or "Vintage Fashions" if she wants to be fancy).

Someone should remind PJ that false advertising (such as claiming that passe fashions are the latest thing) is false advertising. She should move all these no-longer-new items into the general merchandise section and either add some really new items to the New section or leave blank boxes in the section, which might be so embarrassing for PJ that she actually stops chattering (which would be great for her customers, but bad for poor PJ, who apparently lives to talk).

I am not asking Ganz to close Persephone's shop. She has lovely clothes, and the shop is a lot of fun for those who like to dress their plushies and therefore have access to such an elite shop.I'm sure it is making Ganz a lot of money. But for those of us who prefer their plushies au naturel or cannot afford to clothe them, Ganz should show a little compassion and at least toss us an occasional new clothing bone (in the shape of a bonny new dress or two) at PJ's. After all, in the real world outlet stores often carry heavily discounted clothing from high-end stores. PJ take note.

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Yes. Except for the seasonal Halloween clothes, PJ's New Clothes section contains only the items that were there when PJ opened shop in September 2009. That's over a year ago, so the clothes can hardly be called new anymore. She should change the name of the section to Last Year's Fashions" (or "Vintage Fashions" if she wants to be fancy).

Someone should remind PJ that false advertising (such as claiming that passe fashions are the latest thing) is false advertising. She should move all these no-longer-new items into the general merchandise section and either add some really new items to the New section or leave blank boxes in the section, which might be so embarrassing for PJ that she actually stops chattering (which would be great for her customers, but bad for poor PJ, who apparently lives to talk).

I am not asking Ganz to close Persephone's shop. She has lovely clothes, and the shop is a lot of fun for those who like to dress their plushies and therefore have access to such an elite shop.I'm sure it is making Ganz a lot of money. But for those of us who prefer their plushies au naturel or cannot afford to clothe them, Ganz should show a little compassion and at least toss us an occasional new clothing bone (in the shape of a bonny new dress or two) at PJ's. After all, in the real world outlet stores often carry heavily discounted clothing from high-end stores. PJ take note.
I meant to say false advertising is illegal, not false advertising is false advertising (which should be obvious to people but often isn't .

Last edited by Bloo's Pal; 10-07-2010 at 06:40 PM..
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #40
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

They need to change this before they confuse anymore people
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
confusion was here!!! :o, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: