Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
I called them, and they were like, hmmm we don't know why the new clothes haven't been added yet. Some people won't be very happy though if they used their kinzstyle bag for clothing that is now in the outlet!
oh my gosh! I traded so much for 2 of the new kinz style >: ( If they come into the outlet i'll be like this smiley:
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2010, 03:29 PM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I already got all the new clothes except the ruffled skirt in the kinzstyle shop not outlet. I hope ganz doesn't move the clothes to the kinzstyle outlet. Yuck.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #23
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

It's not fair that they got everyones hopes up.
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #24

stasperox is on a distinguished road

they are really smart, what can i say.
stasperox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #25
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #26
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It's too bad that they got everyone excited about the new clothes only to discover they are not available there. I do hope they rectify this
Exactly! It would be so nice to have new clothing that we didn't have to pay real $$ for!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #27

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

I was just in a trading room and saw someone with a pair of sunglasses that I had never seen before. They do not goto any outfit that I know of. It is not an estore item or a pet item. Anyone know anything about it? Is it a kinzstyle we missed.

they are gold glasses with like dots on the side and dark shaded lenses

I will be equally mad if they put those clothes into the regular shop because i used the rest of my bags getting those clothes. TRUST ME. I will call ganz and request they give my bags back cause that is sooooooooooooooooooooo unfair. Not to mention ppl that have already sacrificed good stuff just to get the items.

Last edited by armysmurf; 10-06-2010 at 04:32 PM..
armysmurf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #28

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Suprising. It is different. It would be better if it would be in the Outlet for better finding. Webkinz did clones to my Pug then my Webkinz Leopard got sunk in the pool at a Webkinz friend's home. What is Ganz going to do next?
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #29
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

So you buy Webkinz clothing and get to "buy" one item from Perspehone's KinzStyle Shop. Ouch! My wallet hurts.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players

This is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry upsetting to me! It's time PJ Collie at the Kinzdtyle Outlet get a lot of new clothes to sell. I'm soooooooooooooooo bored with the same old, same old things.
Thanx Ganz for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
confusion was here!!! :o, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: