Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: Kinzville Times Error Confuses Webkinz Players *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have to wonder the same thing, EXO

Just a side bar, here.
Those of you who spent money on the kinz clothes to get those bags to get into Persephone's shop, you still have the tags and they will see that the codes have been used.
Call Ganz and have them give you the bags back at the very least.
Hi Dixiecup. In response to your post and several others, I would like to summarize my lengthy conversation with a CSR earlier today.

As several people have stated, Ganz is NOT returning the Kinzstyle Shopping Bags.

The CSR was so full of bogus information, it made me wonder if they knew what was going on at all. First she told me that the new clothes had only been added a week ago, and then she told me that only a SMALL percentage of the new clothing items were moved from KS Shop to PJ Outlet. I corrected her by saying that the clothes had been added to the KS Shop TWO weeks ago after the last maintenance and that ALL 14 clothing items had been moved to PJ Outlet.

She had no comment to this but went right into the spiel about the User Agreement and how we all agreed to participate in WW at our own discretion and that glitches would occur and that Ganz had the right to make whatever changes to WW as the company saw fit.

We went around in circles about what was fair and what constituted decent and respectable customer service. I could see I wasn't going to get far with this Rep, so I asked to speak to a Supervisor but she said that the Supervisors were not accepting any calls at this time. She apologized for the inconvenience this "mishap" caused me but there was nothing more she could do or say.

I gave her my name and phone number and asked her to pass it along to a Supervisor nontheless. I said that she should expect more phone calls from disappointed members about this issue and she agreed. It was the only thing we agreed upon during our conversation.

So I urge everyone who has been affected by this "mishap" to call Ganz and leave your name and phone number and ask the Rep to pass it along to a Supervisor. Perhaps if enough complaints about this issue are logged, then MAYBE, just maybe, Ganz will reconsider their decision.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #92
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I posted this on another thread but I thought it was appropriate to post it here as well.

I have been on the phone three times today so far. When I called the first time the rep told me the it was an "unfortunate" issue that happened and they were very sorry there was nothing they could do. I said I would not accept that and the rep told me that he would look into the matter and get back to me. Several hours went by before the phone rang for the same rep to tell me the same thing. Then I came on here and read that you got your DD kinzstyle bags back. So I once again call and was told that they are not giving the bags back to anyone in which I informed he that some people had already gotten there bags back and he put me on hold and came back and said that none of the reps had given back any bags today (yeah right) and did not know why someone would post that they did. I told him that I have accepted almost every glitch that they have had since I became a member but this I will not stand for. After all it is real money spent on something that was their mistake. The rep said that he agreed with me and wished that he could put them back for me but was not allowed. I said I had my codes and they could check and see when I bought the items and what items were purchased. He put me through to the voice mail of the supervisor (he was gone home for the day, go figure) to tell him my complaint. I asked him right up front if there was ever a possiblity that Ganz will change their minds and return the bags. He said at this point it is 50/50. If enough of us call and complain like we did with the family deluxe then maybe we would have a shot of getting our bags back. So please call and keep calling until we get results the number is 1-866-932-5469. Thank you
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #93
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Well said and well written DakotaKinz. You took my thoughts and expressed them in a far more appropriate choice of words than I would have used. You see I am really, really disappointed in Ganz (yet again, sigh) for this latest blunder because I am one of those people who used 42 KinzStyle Bags and got three sets of all of the 14 new clothing items for my three main accounts. I maintain a complete set of all Kinzstyle clothes in my three main accounts so I don't have to transfer items from one account to another when I want to dress my pets. I had 20 unopened Kinzstyle Shopping Bags in each of the three accounts for future purchases when new clothes were released ~ now I have 6 in each.

I will phone Ganz tomorrow morning but I am unoptimistic that Ganz will replace my 42 shopping bags, even though I have the clothes in three accounts to prove it. [sigh again] By the time maintenance is over and the clothes will be available in PJ's Outlet, whose to say I didn't go and buy them with KC and claim to have used Kinzstyle bags two weeks ago right after the last maintenance ??

How long are we supposed to wait for the dust to settle after one of Ganz's updates before we can rely on the information they give us ??
I am so sorry to hear this. That is devastating! Oh man.
I am going to go through these posts to see if you have already posted what your phone call resulted in today. If I worked there, whooo boy I would be the one who would be trying to get through to someone's conscience. I'm just sayin'. If I am this moved, let's keep hope someone there is and will advocate for everyone. I will keep reading to see what happened ...

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
Hi Dixiecup. In response to your post and several others, I would like to summarize my lengthy conversation with a CSR earlier today.

As several people have stated, Ganz is NOT returning the Kinzstyle Shopping Bags.

The CSR was so full of bogus information, it made me wonder if they knew what was going on at all. First she told me that the new clothes had only been added a week ago, and then she told me that only a SMALL percentage of the new clothing items were moved from KS Shop to PJ Outlet. I corrected her by saying that the clothes had been added to the KS Shop TWO weeks ago after the last maintenance and that ALL 14 clothing items had been moved to PJ Outlet.

She had no comment to this but went right into the spiel about the User Agreement and how we all agreed to participate in WW at our own discretion and that glitches would occur and that Ganz had the right to make whatever changes to WW as the company saw fit.

We went around in circles about what was fair and what constituted decent and respectable customer service. I could see I wasn't going to get far with this Rep, so I asked to speak to a Supervisor but she said that the Supervisors were not accepting any calls at this time. She apologized for the inconvenience this "mishap" caused me but there was nothing more she could do or say.

I gave her my name and phone number and asked her to pass it along to a Supervisor nontheless. I said that she should expect more phone calls from disappointed members about this issue and she agreed. It was the only thing we agreed upon during our conversation.

So I urge everyone who has been affected by this "mishap" to call Ganz and leave your name and phone number and ask the Rep to pass it along to a Supervisor. Perhaps if enough complaints about this issue are logged, then MAYBE, just maybe, Ganz will reconsider their decision.
Sounds like they are waiting to see how bad it gets. Keep at them, sounds like they may be moved to do the right thing.

Last edited by DakotaKinz; 10-14-2010 at 12:08 AM..
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #94

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
I am going to go through these posts to see if you have already posted what your phone call resulted in today. If I worked there, whooo boy I would be the one who would be trying to get through to someone's conscience. I'm just sayin'. If I am this moved, let's keep hope someone there is and will advocate for everyone. I will keep reading to see what happened ...

Sounds like they are waiting to see how bad it gets. Keep at them, sounds like they may be moved to do the right thing.
Thank you for your support DakotaKinz. It is much appreciated. I did call and my follow-up post is two posts above this one, #91.

I feel sick about this, just sick, as I'm sure my fellow members who also used stocked up shopping bags and/or went to retailers and bought KS clothing and/or those who traded for the "new" KS clothes must feel. I've been in my accounts several times today and each time I see those new clothes sitting in my dock, I have to log off. I'm going to have to put those clothes in storage next time I log on. Not sure how soon it will be before I actually put the clothes on my pets. They represent utter disappointment and anger in a company that could care less about how its hard-paying members/customers feel.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #95

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz

Looks like we were typing at the same time !! Again, thank you for your support and let's hope more people call to express their views about this "mishap." We can't let Ganz get away with this !! It just isn't right.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:30 AM   #96

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

How FRUSTRATING!!! I used up a bunch of my Kinzstyle gift bags in order to collect these items. Now I find out that it was a total waste. Unfortunately I have a feeling that I'm not the only one... What a HUGE bummer!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:36 AM   #97

armysmurf is on a distinguished road

The one thing that I feel really bad about is those people that probably used really good stuff and retired stuff to trade in order to get some of the new outfits.
armysmurf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #98
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I called Ganz this morning and spoke to a rep. When I was told that they would not be replacing the bags, I immediately asked for a supervisor. They took my information and I waited about an hour and a half when the supervisor called me back. He was very blunt and seemingly uncaring. He kept saying how sorry he was, but you could tell that he just wanted to get me off the phone. He repeated several times that they were NOT refunding any bags, so that was that. I made sure to let him know (politely) that I was very unhappy about this decision and I asked him to notate my account and pass it along to his bosses. He told me that all this would be done, although I really have very little hope that it will ever occur.

Anyway, that's my Ganz story. If I lived anywhere near Ganz, I would be on their front door. Boo Ganz!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #99

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Default New Kinzstyle outlet clothes?

There is 14 new clothes in the Outlet now anyone else notice this?
brina1967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #100
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I called Ganz as well. I pointed out that our family has eleven accounts, carries deluxe on five of them, spends money on a regular basis at their estore, and had gone out and purchased kinz style for the sole purpose of obtaining the new clothes.

I was told by the rep that GANZ never said the new clothes were kinzstyle. She said that was done by "another site". Ganz simply issued a statement stating that there had been a glitch with new clothing that was released to persephone's and it was now in PJs shop and this statement was made after the fix was made. They told me that it was our fault for going on unreliable information we get from this "other site" that advertised the items as new kinz style.

I told them that I didn't see the info on another site, but had seen them items in persephone's shop and then went out and bought the clothes for the codes and used ten codes to get the new clothes. So, it was real life cash I was out.

All she could offer over and over was she was sorry, but they were not issuing refunds. I told her that they were biting the hands that feed them - especially customers like us that sink a lot of money into webkinz and the least they could do would be to compromise and return half the bags to the accounts since the glitch was THEIR fault. She refused to budge. Then she had the nerve to ask if there was anything else she could help me with today. Anything ELSE?! I told her she didn't help me with anything in the first place, so how could there be anything else? I told her we would no longer be kinz style customers, our deluxe would not be renewed, and as of now, when our accounts expire, we are done with webkinz if this is how they treat their customers.

If not for customers like us, there is no webkinz and they will be looking at bankruptcy. Quite frankly, they are lucky their fad has lasted as long as it has and I think it's sites like this that have helped it continue as long as it has.

This has left me with a really bad taste in my mouth and no desire to purchase anything else related to Ganz. I also mentioned I would be taking my opinions to these "other sites" with others like me as the internet is a powerful tool. I am making good on that promise here and I went straight to their twitter page and made myself heard there too.

Not that it makes any difference, but at least I know I have done what I can to try to right a wrong.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
confusion was here!!! :o, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: