Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 02:16 PM   #81

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

I was able to get in last night, but not this morning.

Magick was still in his costume from the Nutcracker (if you haven't seen it -- it is amazing -- click on the picture in my siggy!) and I would have changed his clothes if we could in the park. But anyway, he is wandering the park in his cavalier costume and he runs across a princess.

It was fun, they played on the swings and climbed a tree together. I made a quick Avie with the swing images.

I doubt it will be worth spending much time there until Ganz adds some other things, but it is nice to have someplace new to explore. I am looking forward to the additions they will be making.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #82
Unregistered

Thumbs down STUCK ON LOADING

when i first tryed to enter the kinzville park, i picked a room and got stuck on loading. then i loggedo ut and logged back in and tryed again. the same thing happened. it sure is a disappointment.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #83
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Smile Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

Finally!!! Omg that toke for ever!:d
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #84
oprincesspuffo

Angry Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

Cool! But the kinz chat plus clubhouse is not working.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #85
JCAT02
Webkinz :)
Catsizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got into the park.
Catsizzle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #86
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

ok just wanted to say real quick that i tried to get in the kinzville park kinzchat PLUS area, but no matter what zone i'm in it says " park is currently closed". how frustrating! i just tried it again , it said the same thing, it logged me out, and now i can't get back in. **** steam flies out ears**** ~!@#$%^&*()!
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #87
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I can't get in either all I see is the map but the chat box pops up so what should I do?
smookie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #88
ebkinz rocks!!

radiantrabbit will become famous soon enough

I can't get on the swings, haven't tried anything else yet. But when I tried to get on a swing it locked up so I left the park now I am going to try to get back in.
radiantrabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #89
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Yay! It's re-opened! I'm so happy now!
Bonsly67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #90
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

The park is no better, still locking up, some swings don't work, boring!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz rulez!, add me as ur friend!, easy to get in, hbonanza loves webbies!, i luv da park!, improved park, kinzville park, lol jk ttyl!, redstar55wuzhere, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: