Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #71
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

hmm i am trying right now to load the park but it doesn't seem very fast and i went in one of the ones with less people oh well as long as it works i am happy!

yeah i got on!

Last edited by webkinzgirl520; 11-23-2009 at 11:53 PM..
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #72
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

I got inside the park for the first time a short while ago with no problems using Firefox. While I'm glad it's finally open, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do in there. Nice design work on the graphics, and I do like riding the seesaws and climbing the trees. I see very much potential for future activities if the programmers put their creativity to work. Would be cute to be able to use that nice stage area for plays and performances.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:22 AM   #73
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
I got inside the park for the first time a short while ago with no problems using Firefox. While I'm glad it's finally open, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to do in there. Nice design work on the graphics, and I do like riding the seesaws and climbing the trees. I see very much potential for future activities if the programmers put their creativity to work. Would be cute to be able to use that nice stage area for plays and performances.
Hi allthatshimmerz! I think you are right and there is more on the way! I didn't see the climing tree - will have to go back! There is definitely lots of potential.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:09 AM   #74
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

My hypnotic glasses don't work in the park.
And I can't take my zumbuddy but I had fun
I will be happy to get ice cream soon

View Post Originally Posted by SillyMili10
Yay!! Thank you Ganz! I got in. I took a whole bunch of screenshots incase I can't get in again.
That is so funny!
But true!

Last edited by aug2168; 11-24-2009 at 03:09 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #75

portiava12 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat11245
i just tried to get inside but it froze when it was doing the loading thing :/
i really want to go in it because i couldnt get on webkinz for a long time but mine dose the same thing help
portiava12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:28 AM   #76
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
I love it and it loaded like, really fast! Things that are weird about the kinzville park:
1. You can't dress your pet while you're there
2. You can't use actions like in the clubhouse
3. You can't add friends to your friends list (This one really frustrated me b/c I met a giraffe who was wearing the exact same outfit as me and I started to add her out of habit but couldn't find the list of people in the park.)
4. There isn't a bubble that shows up above the pet to let you know what their name is.
5. The lil kinz are the same size as the webkinz! (I got scared because I saw a giant mouse lol)
Otherwise, Ganz did a really good job fixing the glitches and all the interactive things work!
I had noticed many, but not all of these issues. I should have noticed the Lil'Kinz since I was a Lil'Kinz. The mouse would be enough to freak you out. I wonder what some of those Lil' fishes look like. They might be scary, too. Just think, a Polka-Back Fish the size of a Blue Whale - lol.

One of the other things that is also missing is any way of knowing which number Park you are once you are actually inside it. It doesn't appear anywhere on the screenas it does in the Clubhouse. The only way that my daughter and I got into the same Park was that she happened to remember that she had chosen #009. So I chose the same one so that we could play together.

I'm genuinely looking forward to when they get all of the basic functionality to allow you to fully interact with other members that we would have expected (the stuff that you listed above) up and working in Kinzville Park. And surely they do intend to get that working, because there is a "report" button, and those can't possibly work properly without knowledge of who is in the Park.

One problematic aspect of the Park is that it is easy for you and the person with whom you are talking to drift out of visual range of each other since the place is so big. This, obviously, has the potential to seriously impede conversation.

My daughter and I went into the Park KinzChat Plus in the Gold Zone sometime after 11pm this evening and played around for awhile. It was pretty fun. You can climb some of the trees and more than one Webkinz can sit in a tree at once. The swings were pretty cute, and we got a huge giggle out of watching ourselves on the see-saws.

Not knowing the other pets' names really bothered me. A Yorky and I started chatting and decided to try out the teeter-totter together, since it takes two to make it work. Then the Yorkie asked if I wanted to play a game, so I walked over to a Linkd table and she joined me. (There were tables with other games in the same part of the Park.) Once at the game table, I could see her name. We played about half a dozen games of Linked, and then she said that she had to go, so we both wished each other a good night, and she left.

There are some pretty neat things in Kinzville Park. The place as a whole is is very nicely laid out and visually attractive. You can cook recipe foods on the grills or sit at a campfire. You can sit in pairs on the top of a tree, or sit at a picnic table. (And I, for one, would readily pay some serious Kinzcash for one of those campfires and maybe the logs - can't remember if you can actually sit on them or not - that surround them as seating. I might also like to own one of those trees that two pets can sit in.) You can swing, slide, and see-saw. You can play games like Linkd. (I think I saw Go-Fish and something else that I coulnd't identify.) You can go strolling around the formal gardens in the center of the Park or look and the gilded fountains and the Park map. And you can talk to lots of people.

I think a a lot of the appeal of Kinzville Park (besides Mr. Moo, if he turns out to be exciting) is going to be that you can do all of these different things without having to switch rooms as you would have to in the clubhouse. The other pretty cool thing is tha tyou can have large gatherings of people. I believe that each Park will hold 40 pets, so there's a lot of opportunity for interaction. The cute sets of bleachers in front of the stage in the northwest corner of the Park will seat 20 altogether, and more could stand on the ground within viewing range.

As far as the stage goes... It's reasonably large. It looked to me like there shouldn't be much trouble fitting four (or perhaps more) Webkinz on it, as long as you are all careful about blocking and aren't bumping into each other. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was that it would be the perfect venue for live group performances in front of a live audience. Once they get the Actions implemented and people can turn backflips, et cetera if they've earned them [Note to self, start classes at Kinzville Acedemy just as soon as soon as I've finished buying all the stuff for my Christmas-themed room.] you could have a group of Webbies up there on the stage practicing or performing a dance for the public - or for themselves.

If you don't have a good set of moves for your pet(s), or if dance just isn't your thing, then you could get together with friends and perform a play with costumes and dialog. This would probably work best if you have a group of friends in Webkinz World (I do) whom you know either face to face in the real world, or know through e-mail, or know each other from Webkinz Insider. So you get together and write the play, decide on the costumes, etc., and then decide on a time, zone, and Park number to hold the performance. Obviously, you're going to want to do some rehearsals ahead of time for a variety of reasons, one of them being to finalize the dialog, since the KinzChat Plus filters can make life interesting.

A lot of us have a boatload of Snow White and Dwarf costumes from that promotion, and quite a few of us have a Wicked Queen Dress. We could stage our own version of Snow White in Kinzvile Park. There are a lot of stories that could be retold. Original stories could also be written. I think plays (or dance) sound like a fun and challenging sort of group project.
rodentmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #77
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cool Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

yay!!!! I can finally get in!
now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change my signature..... tehehe
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #78

mckgirlz is on a distinguished road

Uhhmmm, maybe it isn't reopened. Just tried to access the park and it is totally crashed. Had to log out of WW. *sigh*
mckgirlz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:03 PM   #79
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mckgirlz
Uhhmmm, maybe it isn't reopened. Just tried to access the park and it is totally crashed. Had to log out of WW. *sigh*
uhmmmm..... sad to say that this is happening to me, too.

i go to the park and i get to pick my areas kc or kcp, and then i get the little house that has the red line that goes to the park and then NOTHING!!!! it just sits there, nothing loads and then i have to log out to get out.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #80

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

kinz ville park has been working fine for me and hasn't loaded slow. Does everyone have high speed? i do
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz rulez!, add me as ur friend!, easy to get in, hbonanza loves webbies!, i luv da park!, improved park, kinzville park, lol jk ttyl!, redstar55wuzhere, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: