Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 06:21 PM   #41
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

well I went to the park.. walked around, slid the slide... so far to me it's a yawn maker. I hope they do someting to make it live up to the hype and wait.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #42
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i just got back. had a great time! couldn't use actions or zoom in for better pics. it is really beautiful
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #43
Jonas4Brothers
Webkinz :)

JonasBrothersJB is on a distinguished road

actually everyone is can't go in at all it won't load at all no matter if there is nobody in the room
JonasBrothersJB is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #44

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Park is very nice. Met some other pets and tried to ask if they saw Mr. Moo, but couldn't because Mr. Moo is a "bad" word. Imagine that. They "hype" Mr. Moo and his ice cream truck and you can't say the word. You can't even ask about "ice cream", because "cream" is a "bad" word too.

Anyway, a pet asked if I wanted to be friends, but there isn't a drop down option so you can send a friend request, like in the clubhouse. You can't see who is in the park either.

I guess GANZ still has some work to do in the park. Hopefully it will be lots of fun when it is finished.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #45
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Gold kinz chat plus isn't busy at all but when I clicked on the "find me a park" button it froze. I have yet to enter the park ever.

I'm in yippee! Now what will go wrong. LOL

Oh well it is to slow and I don't see anyone. It said there were people there.

Last edited by JulieBear01; 11-23-2009 at 06:58 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:02 PM   #46
Unregistered

OMG, I cannot wait!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #47

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't seem to get Kinzville Park to load! When I tried to switch to the light blue zone, my kinzphone turned black and it said I was in the "undefined" zone.
Does anyone have any idea how I can get into Kinzville Park without too much trouble? I need to get some ice cream for my pet!!
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #48

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Yay!! Thank you Ganz! I got in. I took a whole bunch of screenshots incase I can't get in again.
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #49

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

if you make ice cream one word it works. You can say "icecream yet?"

I got in a few weeks ago. Nothing has changed... just as boring as before. Not to be

a negative Nellie... but was thinking of that old song, "Is That All There Is?"

YLM
Yeshualovesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:39 PM   #50
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

WOOT! This is AWESOME!! I can actually talk, and walk like i'm in the clubhouse!!!! WOOHOO!! I'm having so much fun

My advise is to not go to busy rooms, they don't load. go to a empty one

Oh my, i just spelled "Advice", Advise!!! A! :~/

Last edited by zappity; 11-23-2009 at 07:39 PM..
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz rulez!, add me as ur friend!, easy to get in, hbonanza loves webbies!, i luv da park!, improved park, kinzville park, lol jk ttyl!, redstar55wuzhere, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: