Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #21
3 shooting stars
Webkinz :)

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

Yay Finally
dcr173 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #22
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I FINALLY!!!! got to see the park and I've gotta say - I really like what I see!!!

Well done, Ganz! And thanks, FIA, for the update!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #23
jam1es will become famous soon enough

I finally got in after many tries and sorry to be a party pooper but I don't see what the fuss is all about. Sure there are some swings and stuff to play on but is that really it? The stage area looks neat but nothing happens. The recycle bins don't do anything either. Thought that they may be a new game or something.
It was great to look around the Park but I don't think I'll be stressing myself out anymore trying to get in.
Good Luck to everyone else with getting in and have fun!
jam1es is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #24
Unregistered

yay i cant wait 2 go thr!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #25
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Congrats.... I still can't gey in. Always get the message park closed for improvements.
Am I doing somehting wrong?
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:56 PM   #26

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Kinzville Park Reopened to Visitors!

omg you can climb trees!!!!!!!!!
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #27
jam1es will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by saramykitty
omg you can climb trees!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I have to admit, that is pretty fun and a really cool idea. But IMHO, the park is still lacking.
jam1es is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #28
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It takes forever to load!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:10 PM   #29
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I got in but no one else was there and it was really slow. I wish Ganz would make it faster for our pets to move around. They did a great job on the graphics of the trees and furiture, but if it didn't move so slow, I'd try to find Mr. Moo. Good luck to everyone else though!

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
Congrats.... I still can't gey in. Always get the message park closed for improvements.
Am I doing somehting wrong?
Try clearing you cache. It always works for me!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #30

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

cool finally it's open!
redstar55 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinz rulez!, add me as ur friend!, easy to get in, hbonanza loves webbies!, i luv da park!, improved park, kinzville park, lol jk ttyl!, redstar55wuzhere, topazpoppy waz here!, wc1 was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: