Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #21
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

View Post Originally Posted by mindbender
So does that mean it is on asian and european accounts today?
no it is not there for us asians yet.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #22
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

*Sighs* It soo is going to fill up. I'm determined to get in there and just take a glimpse! I hope there isn't no glitched. I AM SO EXCITED THOUGH!!! Ganz has made something awesome, I cannot wait to see it!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #23
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
YEEEEEEEES! *happy dance* WOOHOO! Finally! I can't wait! I'm going to be first in line to see the Kinzville park! ... or second. Or third. Or 478th.
Yeah, I'll probably be 1876th, unless I get really lucky. wonder how long the wait line will be? Maybe there'll be a line to get on WW at all, like there is on Christmas.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Yay!!!!! I can't wait! ooooh, how am i gonna get sleep tonight???
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #25
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OH...this ALSO means that we may have a wait in the morning as they do maintenance
Darn those waits. Why can't Ganz be magic? Oh well, I'll have to be patient. This will impede our Ghost-Hunting.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #26
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

That is awesome! It seems like it will be a lot of fun!
IREANN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:32 PM   #27
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i had hoped it was a new theme that we could buy.

i never go to the clubhouse
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I'll bet it works perfect too! I can't wait, LOL
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #29
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Yay it finally will come out tomorrow and you can swing,cook BBQ,Or take stage for a little drama lets find out what that means plus more I think yay!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #30
hy can't Edward be a

zappy24 is a jewel in the roughzappy24 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome, can't wait. I was wondering when it would come.
zappy24 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: