Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

I can not wait untill the Kinzville Park opens for us.
I like that is has swings i thought that would be soooo cool for our pets to play at.
is anyone still not getting to sign on to webkinz? is says down for maintance?
its annoying
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #222
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

We're back up!
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:50 AM   #223
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I'm able to log on! The page is loading!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:51 AM   #224
Webkinzgurl23

Yep! We're back on!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:51 AM   #225
Webkinzgurl23

It looks awesome!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:52 AM   #226
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I won't let me past the first signs....
Old 10-28-2009, 10:53 AM   #227
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I won't let me past the first signs....
Mine won't either... I tried Kinz Chat and Kinz Chat Plus...
Ooooo it's loading now! I am in Kinz Chat Plus Gold room 13

Last edited by flybabytina; 10-28-2009 at 10:56 AM..
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #228
illiam has a bunny

I'm logging out and back in again...
Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #229
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

WAHOO! I got onto Webkinz! The Kinzville Park is awesome!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:54 AM   #230
Webkinzgurl23

It took me past the signs but it said the park was full!

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: