Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #211
Webkinz :)

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

I was actually on at 4:15 this morning at 4:25 is when the shut down for maintenance. I'm still down too.

Gosh I guess I have to admit I'm one of those seniors as I turn 60 next month . I started this April in September got really rolling and now have 48 pets. I stock pile them so that I have them to add to get the kinz cash to buy the rares. I've found that you can get the little Kinz for 5 bucks at the the 5 and under store, Fye store had a big buy 3 for 15 get 5 back, and books a million has a wonderful sale on discontiued always. Also check out Justice the girls clothes store they sell buy 1 second 1/2 price alot. The little ones give you as much as the bigs. And try the trading cards I"ve gotten a virtual pet out of my 5 packs and other goodies. HAppy hunting.
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #212

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
I was actually on at 4:15 this morning at 4:25 is when the shut down for maintenance. I'm still down too.

Gosh I guess I have to admit I'm one of those seniors as I turn 60 next month . I started this April in September got really rolling and now have 48 pets. I stock pile them so that I have them to add to get the kinz cash to buy the rares. I've found that you can get the little Kinz for 5 bucks at the the 5 and under store, Fye store had a big buy 3 for 15 get 5 back, and books a million has a wonderful sale on discontiued always. Also check out Justice the girls clothes store they sell buy 1 second 1/2 price alot. The little ones give you as much as the bigs. And try the trading cards I"ve gotten a virtual pet out of my 5 packs and other goodies. HAppy hunting.
I love the trading card prizes, and I've won 2 virtual pets. I actually think I like virtual pets better because they don't take up any room in my crowded apartment! I'm in my 40's, introduced to Webkinz by my nieces who gave me a pet for my birthday and showed me how to play. I've been playing slightly more than a year.:cmunk:
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #213
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY

Hey its ok that you are in the 60's, but really you are a kid a heart. I love those types of people. I don't get along with the ones that are in their 60's and have no fun.

Just to let you know Costco in my area has two for $16.49. They also have the pet of the months. So I stocked up that way.

Bring on the Webkinz! Bring on the Webkinz!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #214

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

i wish they would get the maintenance over with as it is now 3.30pm here in the uk and i ve not been able to get on webkinz all day. today was my one day at home to hunt ghosts as i only have 5 candies and now doubt i will get any where near 12!
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #215

linda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clownlinda929 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm in my 50's and have 38 pets. My two grand daughters got me hooked when I started helping them out on school days. Before long...I had my own account. I love it! Can't wait til it's back up and running.
linda929 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #216
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
I love the trading card prizes, and I've won 2 virtual pets. I actually think I like virtual pets better because they don't take up any room in my crowded apartment! I'm in my 40's, introduced to Webkinz by my nieces who gave me a pet for my birthday and showed me how to play. I've been playing slightly more than a year.:cmunk:
This Saturday I am giving a little kinz to my neighbor for trick or treat, along with the other stuff I give. I am the house that gives the BIG candy bars and a special gift bag to the neighbor kids. Hers is going to have the little fish. I want to thank her for introducing Webkinz to me.

Be sure to remember to thank your nieces or we may not have found such a cool place.

View Post Originally Posted by kittypinck
i wish they would get the maintenance over with as it is now 3.30pm here in the uk and i ve not been able to get on webkinz all day. today was my one day at home to hunt ghosts as i only have 5 candies and now doubt i will get any where near 12!
Good day!

We have nothing to complain about over here in the states now that you stated it is 3:30 over there. I would not be a happy girl at all!

View Post Originally Posted by linda929
I'm in my 50's and have 38 pets. My two grand daughters got me hooked when I started helping them out on school days. Before long...I had my own account. I love it! Can't wait til it's back up and running.
So tell me do you have all 38 on one account? Does it slow down your system? I have 5 now and noticed that it is going really slow...
Old 10-28-2009, 10:38 AM   #217
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Wow!

Does anybody know if Webkinz is done with their update?
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:39 AM   #218
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
Wow!

Does anybody know if Webkinz is done with their update?
No they are still updating!
Old 10-28-2009, 10:42 AM   #219
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

I just called Webkinz and they do not know when maintenance will be complete. She did say that the Z store will be available after maintenance. I have told my husband that he cannot come home without a Zumbuddy :-).

In regards to slowing down the website, I found out yesterday that the dock is only supposed to have 200 max items. I had almost 900 and barely could get on the sight. I'm down to low 400s now, but still need to empty it out. The website worked much better for me after cleaning stuff out.

I got up early to get a ghost today and boo hoo, the maintenance won't let me.
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:44 AM   #220

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

What do you think has you hooked. I know the kids are cute and I dress them to the t's but I think my favorite thing is the room designing. I'm obsessed with it and can't seem to ever get enough KC to keep up with my constant adoptions and rares. Even my medium w store rooms are probably furnished to the tune of 20,000-35,000 kc and I think they are pretty drop dead gorgeous. Oh and did I mention The delux membership - it's really great. Then there's kinzville academy and several games and arcade thing it just has it all.

I really marvel at this web site ability to do what it does for so many. I don't think even the government has a better site.

I might average 5 bucks every couple days but I'm saving a fortune because I have no desire what soever to go spend real money as I might miss something here . And goodness knows I've been spending 7-10,000 a day everyday for 2 months.
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: