Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:10 AM   #201
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

Still can't log in either.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #202

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

soz :: View topic - The Great Halloween Celebration Giveaway!
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #203
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

maybe since they're so determined for it to be a "family site" they'll keep it down till 1:00 KT... or whatever time the hourlies usually start... i still think thats a little annoying.... those are always the hrs i am at work and school... i'm more available in the mornings than any other time but i can't do any activities
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #204

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Both my nans have a webkinz!!
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #205
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i wish they would fix the key issue in the forest . i can't open 4 silver doors, 2 gold doors and an emerald door, mgot more keys, too . so do i lose them???????????
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:16 AM   #206
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
there are also a fair amount of senior citizens here that enjoy playing
That is a great point. I know I will be a little old lady with a ton of webkinz.

I have to say with all the junk on the tv and internet, I was so happy to find something that is truly fun and enjoyable. I was also soooo happy to find this site. It has helped me understand webkinz and I have found like minded people that need therapy just like me.

You know your addicted and need serious help when they sit has been down and I am twitching from lack of play.

Bring on the park! Bring on the park!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:18 AM   #207
Ellyage9 is on a distinguished road

YAHOO! I am so excited for this feature to come out! I hope they don't keep Webkinz down for long!!! I don't have school today for conferences so I have a lot of time to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ellyage9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:19 AM   #208
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
i wish they would fix the key issue in the forest . i can't open 4 silver doors, 2 gold doors and an emerald door, mgot more keys, too . so do i lose them???????????
i have a emerald door i can't open. it says you cannot collect any more keys until you open it. we won't really know until we do. then we will find out if we have zero keys or not
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #209
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Ellyage9
YAHOO! I am so excited for this feature to come out! I hope they don't keep Webkinz down for long!!! I don't have school today for conferences so I have a lot of time to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure it will be up soon. I am sorry that it is down while you are home. Just be patient.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #210

marganta has a spectacular aura about

It seems awfully late for them to still be doing upgrades. They're cutting into my ghost hunting time! I've been checking the site since 8 am and now it's almost 11:30. This is terrible!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: