Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #191
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

View Post Originally Posted by flybabytina
I know what you mean, my kids wanted me to play with them too and now I have more animals than all 4 of them together and play almost every day! My kids might play once a week now.... (I am also in my 30's)

lol I as well am in my 30's. My kids have around 30 webkinz each. I, on the other hand, well... lets just say I might have to claim bankruptcy soon.

Lets Goooooooooooooo WW!!!
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #192
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Isn't that sad?! I too play every day. I even check her account at night to make sure that she gets all of her things done every day. I am addicted and need serious help. I am just glad that I am not alone.
lol you are not alone
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:01 AM   #193
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by 12Mitchp
My little cousin got me addicted she told me about it now i have 5 times the amount of webkinz that she has!!
Except she is more rich on ww than me!!
Anyway i have a game i made if you could all try it, hopefully it works! you have to click on what you think the answer is.
I tried your link in your signature, but it doesn't work.

I am glad that I am not alone in my addition!

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
lol I as well am in my 30's. My kids have around 30 webkinz each. I, on the other hand, well... lets just say I might have to claim bankruptcy soon.

Lets Goooooooooooooo WW!!!
I too am going to have to file for bankruptcy. I have only been on since September and it is all I can think about. I am worried for myself.

I have a question for all of you with a ton of pets. Do you put them all on the site? If you do how long does it take to load? I have five now and it seems like my system is going slower!

Come on WEBKINZ, we need to play! Do you not realize it is 11:00? I am sure it will be up just as the kids are getting home and all they servers will crash! lol

Last edited by rollingfur; 10-28-2009 at 10:01 AM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:03 AM   #194

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Heres the link to a website i co manage: 404 Not Found
The game is an 'invalid file!' shame you cant play it as its very good.
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:03 AM   #195
cornellheart

CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!CocoaBop is the cats pajamas!

My addiction started last year when my neighbor bought my youngest one for her birthday. I now have 45 and each of the girls have 20. I think my neighbor often but I am not sure if I mean it or it is sarcasm
CocoaBop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #196
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
Wow. i wonder if at some point we'll be able to buy swings for our rooms? That'd be so fun. .
this is what i had hoped for. not everyone goes to the clubhouse.

big disappointment here
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:07 AM   #197
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

I remember hearing little girls at my church talking about it a few years ago and having no idea what they were. My mom bought me a pug like a yr and a half ago wen a went away to college w/o realizing what it was... I signed up and then kinda forgot about it. Then this summer my boyfriend bought me a elephant from his mom's toy store and that's what really started it.. I have like 37 after only really 6 months of playing...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #198
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

there are also a fair amount of senior citizens here that enjoy playing
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #199
Hahn is an unknown quantity at this point

i still can't login is everyone else still down
I've been trying since 6:00 am
Hahn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #200
npoety9

Wow i have been waiting for this forever !! Just when can we get back on!! If known please add comment

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: