Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 06:30 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

clairep will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

I cant wait! I am so excited to see what it's like! I hope it has some fun features!! Will WI post about what all is in Kinzville Park as soon as possible?
clairep is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #152
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
I believe they are doing this now because this is the new area to bring the zum things that are going to be available today. I'm not sure how much people will be able to do without purchasing the new zum plush. I think it's ridiculous to even post on their website that we have to be patient because it's going to be a popular place. Shouldn't they have anticpated this and designed it so there is no wait for existing customers? Usually when a new item is released it's designed for more than the existing customers because a growing company will get new members so they should allow for it up front.

I agree it's poor timing and they need to fix the other issues but they are clearly not fixing them so am wondering if they will ever be fixed. I have seven tickets in my ticket holder waiting for them to fix the prize glitch in the coral cove and have doors in the woodland forest waiting to be opened.

I'm sorry, but this ghost thing has made me incredibly crabby and I still have more to collect. I really do hope the park works out for those of you who are really looking forward to it and that maybe they will put something up that will work properly without messing everything else up for others and isn't something where you must buy the zums in order to enjoy this place.
This hypothesis might be correct about the Zums. When you go to the Kinzville Park, you will be so excited to play, and then BAM! you need a Zum. I'm not quite sure, as I feel that Zums will be apart of the Magical Forest, but, you never know. I hope it does not turn out this way. I hope a lot of children and adults will be able to enjoy the park without any worries of paying for a Zum.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:40 AM   #153
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That Kinzville park is going to be open for ALL users. It is being installed before the Zumbuddies are being adopted so I am PRETTY sure we will have the opportunity to play without the Zums being involved. No, this is a stand alone project.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:44 AM   #154
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That Kinzville park is going to be open for ALL users. It is being installed before the Zumbuddies are being adopted so I am PRETTY sure we will have the opportunity to play without the Zums being involved. No, this is a stand alone project.
Thanks for the reassurance.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #155
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

i can't wait to go and play!!!!!! updates be done already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueducky1995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:33 AM   #156

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

its a nice thought that you would not need a zum to enter, but i think that is wishful thinking. i believe that the addition will be a disappointment, at least initially, and major glitches will disrupt ghost hunting. they not only should have waited until the zums could be purchased, but also after Halloween.

i hope the updates end soon!
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:39 AM   #157
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Ooh, I'm so excited! My Webbies are gonna be the stars of a show! I wish we could be in the POTM music videos! Jasmine, my Grey Arabian, wouls sure LOVE that! She could play the mom!

I meant 'would', not wouls. Sorry bout that!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:40 AM   #158
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am sooo excited for this park, I can't wait
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #159
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

today i am home sick, so i never can go on ww this early,but do they always have maintenance now or is it just from the park being added???
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #160
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I can't wait for the park. I think it's for everyone, not just for people who have ZumBuddies.

I really do want one of those cute little Zumbuddies though.

I hope everyone has fun in the new park today!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: