Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 06:02 AM   #141
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

ive waited all night and still under maintenence...must.wait.longer.!!!!! hurry up ganz! it looks so fun!!!
celinab123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 06:02 AM   #142
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I can't wait for the update today!!
I wish we had a snow day today....
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:03 AM   #143
Webkinz :)

Kiyok will become famous soon enough

I"m excited, and I can't wait to see!
However, why did they decide to introduce it today? Why couldn't they wait until next week? Everybody is busy ghost hunting right now, and the server that our account is on crashed yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure if their server can handle more traffic right now. We'll see....
Kiyok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:05 AM   #144
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

I only need one more ghost candie so i'm not worrying...
Old 10-28-2009, 06:05 AM   #145
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyok
I"m excited, and I can't wait to see!
However, why did they decide to introduce it today? Why couldn't they wait until next week? Everybody is busy ghost hunting right now, and the server that our account is on crashed yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure if their server can handle more traffic right now. We'll see....
I agree. Perhaps it could be next Wednesday? I think they might have the server in mind, though.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:09 AM   #146
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I don't know..I'm actually more scared of this park thing than I am of that silly ghost! At least he's stopped freezing my computer, so clearly they ARE working to fix SOME things....but I'd still really like to actually get prizes at the Coral Cove...and a ton more things that should work but don't would be nice to see get fixed during this maintenance!

I wonder if there will be something new there similar to doug? Maybe where we can trade stars to fairies for cool fairy type items?
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:12 AM   #147
ღJalleyღ
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I don't know..I'm actually more scared of this park thing than I am of that silly ghost! At least he's stopped freezing my computer, so clearly they ARE working to fix SOME things....but I'd still really like to actually get prizes at the Coral Cove...and a ton more things that should work but don't would be nice to see get fixed during this maintenance!

I wonder if there will be something new there similar to doug? Maybe where we can trade stars to fairies for cool fairy type items?
Click the image to open in full size.
Yeah they really should have had the coral cove glitch fixed by now!
Old 10-28-2009, 06:12 AM   #148
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The reason they are dropping this all on us now?? There is Halloween maintenance to get items into the database and since they are already in there tinkering, they may as well drop it in there now instead of waiting a couple of days and doing it again.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:18 AM   #149
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The reason they are dropping this all on us now?? There is Halloween maintenance to get items into the database and since they are already in there tinkering, they may as well drop it in there now instead of waiting a couple of days and doing it again.
Hmm, that's a good point. I do think they have the server in mind about how many people will be on. Thank goodness it's the morning still. .I hope they don't open it up at a busy time, such as the afternoon, where I couldn't get in. * I'm on fall break, and I don't think a lot of kids are. .so I should have a better chance of getting in. I know adults play as well. I think GANZ choose a school day, which is beneficial for me & their servers.

Last edited by badena2; 10-28-2009 at 06:23 AM..
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:29 AM   #150
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I believe they are doing this now because this is the new area to bring the zum things that are going to be available today. I'm not sure how much people will be able to do without purchasing the new zum plush. I think it's ridiculous to even post on their website that we have to be patient because it's going to be a popular place. Shouldn't they have anticpated this and designed it so there is no wait for existing customers? Usually when a new item is released it's designed for more than the existing customers because a growing company will get new members so they should allow for it up front.

I agree it's poor timing and they need to fix the other issues but they are clearly not fixing them so am wondering if they will ever be fixed. I have seven tickets in my ticket holder waiting for them to fix the prize glitch in the coral cove and have doors in the woodland forest waiting to be opened.

I'm sorry, but this ghost thing has made me incredibly crabby and I still have more to collect. I really do hope the park works out for those of you who are really looking forward to it and that maybe they will put something up that will work properly without messing everything else up for others and isn't something where you must buy the zums in order to enjoy this place.

Last edited by KLDKinzMom; 10-28-2009 at 06:33 AM.. Reason: fix a typo
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: