Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #131
Webkinz :)

ScorpioMum will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

I just got kicked out for maintenance!! Hoping it doesn't take too long! I bet the park is where we'll find the Zum buddies' home. Maybe they should have waited until next week but they probably want the increased traffic from Halloween to see the Zums.
ScorpioMum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:10 AM   #132
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

FANTASTIC idea - just bad timing.

There are bound to be glitches, and why interrupt the trick-or-treating we are all desperately trying to finish (or some, start) to introduce something else new.
There will be last minute scrambling to purchase Halloween w-shop before it goes away, then in a couple of days iis the Halloween gift, then the pet of the month adoptions, deluxe gifts, new November pet releases including the e-store pet, the introduction of zum buddies, etc.

I LOVE the idea of the park, I just wish Ganz would pace themselves. We're all still trying to figure out this ghost pattern and what to do about these Queen dress codes that don't work.
I would have been just as happy to have the park introduced a week from now once these other things were over. That's ok. Maybe next week there won't be such a long line up for the swings (lol)
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #133
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I think the idea is nice, but I'm not looking forward to the glitches that will accompany it. We have so many lingering from the other additions that they are just ignoring. I wish they'd fix the keys in the magic mire.

I'm wondering if the ghost is going to be messed up because of this. I'm also experiencing a lot of please waits and loading issues of the clubhouse. I wish they would have waited until next week to add this feature.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:57 AM   #134

LBelle23 is on a distinguished road

I'm on Webkinz and I can't find a Park anywhere?!?! Am I too early?!?
LBelle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:38 AM   #135
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

I can't wait!
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:40 AM   #136
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Still waiting for maintenance...
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:46 AM   #137
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Obviously with the new room being 20 times larger than what we are accustomed to, there will be a long delay before we have access. It is going to be a ZOO in there, today, guaranteed
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:48 AM   #138

ScorpioMum will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is going to be a ZOO in there, today, guaranteed
Wonder if they'll have a zoo in there. I hope it's not too busy today. My kids only need a few more pieces of candy to complete the ghost hunt. It seems like the Park will be fun though!
ScorpioMum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:50 AM   #139
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

still under maintenance!! I hope this does not take all day I have candy to find.
According to the pics you think we will be picking up trash at the park and eat ice cream, play on the swings and slide!! I hope all glitches have been fixed. . . . . ok yes I just woke up and I think I am still dreaming. . . lol. .. . . lol
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:53 AM   #140

Culloden will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

Wow i cant believe that the park has finally opened today unfortunately i cant get into webkinz due to some technical thing but oh well i will have to go in tomorrow it is great that it has finally finished so excited!!!
Culloden is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: