Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 07:15 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

SWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I...LOV..SWINGS.now i don't have to buy the swing at the estore.i soooooooooooooooooooooo happy(**said while swinging**free swing free swing free swiiiiinnnnnngggggggggg**jumped off swing to let the 4million person in line get on**)
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #102

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yay our school is off tomorwo i am sooooooooo excited
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #103
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I can't wait, for the park to open, tomorrow. I'm so excited. I'll check, the first thing, when I wake up tomorrow. Sounds like bunches of fun. Where go first.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #104
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Kinzville Park Opens on Wednesday!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #105
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Awesome, Ganz! thanks, COWS! I hope there are more items/prizes!
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #106
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how cool is this!!!! another new adventure for us!!!

i can't wait to see how it works!!! this will be a nerve wracking maintenance session!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #107
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ooh

I can't wait. I remember how excited I was when the clubhouse first came out xD
aerobunni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #108
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Ha, I totally forgot about the park! What an exciting day tomorrow! *Reminder* prepare for glitches!!! It's common to not have all the kinks worked out in the beginning, 1 letter missing in a format, and it can change everything, so patience, all will get worked out!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #109
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

so i wonder 1. how long it will take to get the site up in the morning
2. how many glitches there will be with it
3. If it will really be worth all the hype

cynical? nahhhhhhhhhh.
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #110
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

This sounds like a lot of fun!
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzlovesherwebbies, can't wait!, cephanie, coffee and cream was here, gp was here!, iluvginger33 is awesome, kevinelevin, kevinelevin was here!, kinzville park, mandypuppy9 was here, quack quack goes 2 park, redstar55wuzhere, star can't wait 4 park, swinging at the park!, tiffany520, want to get more ghosts, yeah for the park!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: