Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #81
Webkinz :)
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I can't get in either. I click on the signs and it does nothing. The only sign that actually does anything is the Kinzchat Plus Sign. Is this a glitch or is it full? Does anyone know?
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #82

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well I can't get it, but that's ok. I know I will be able to enter soon, life goes on....I was able to do my dailies, my job, and the fairies. Going to hang in the room with Deejay (my horse) it's her birthday today, maybe I'll take her to the park later....(if Ganz lets me...lol). Well I'm outta here going to read a book or jump in the rain puddles with my little sisters....
Enjoy the park everyone, well the ones that can enter, if not you will, in time....just chill....
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #83
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by trinbin21
I can't get in either. I click on the signs and it does nothing. The only sign that actually does anything is the Kinzchat Plus Sign. Is this a glitch or is it full? Does anyone know?
That's the same problem I'm having, too. And at the bottom of the window it still saying 'Transferring data from wapi9.webkinz.com'

I figured it'd be busy... but most kids are at school still so I thought I'd at least get in before they got home LOL
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #84
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

it took forever to get it too work but i finally got on the swings!
Click the image to open in full size.

now if only i could go on the slides
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #85

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

I can not enter I wonder why...
maxima1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #86
barbe is on a distinguished road

Couldn't get into park so thought I would try employment. Finished the painting and then got the "please wait" . I finally just got out and now am wondering if I lost my earned $175 KC. Is the Park not working OR is it just toooooooooo busy????
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #87
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Bad news for the ghosthunters; I can get into the clubhouse and wait for the ghosts... But the MOMENT a ghost appears... FREEZE. Total freezing.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #88
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
it took forever to get it too work but i finally got on the swings!
Click the image to open in full size.

now if only i could go on the slides

How can you get in? I did what you said , click the sign go away for 5 minutes and then come back but it didn't work....
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #89
UPALLNITE117

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I can't get in either.
I also keep getting booted from the club house when I try to trick or treat.

Webkinz is making me crazy
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #90
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

The trees with horizontal wooden planks on them can be *climbed*!!

I clicked on one, and the next thing i knew, my bullfrog was sitting in the top of the tree
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: