Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #61
orld wide
Webkinz :)

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

View Post Originally Posted by popper2398
Hello,
I went in webkinz after and i can not get the park to come up I need help i have tried many things here is my list:
  • I cleared my cache
  • I logged out and logged back in
  • I switched computers
  • I had my sisters go on their accounts
  • And I restarted my computer
So please help me iI dont have much time on the computer because i have flu like symptoms and i am tired i didnt sleep much last night and i want to be able to see the park by playing in it!!!!!!!!

thanks
popper2398
Lots and lots of people are having this problem, Give it time, and it will hopefully be fixed later today or in a day.
Plum999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #62

mao333 will become famous soon enough

I agree with you, hayegirl11. To start both the Zum feature and the Park, when ghost hunting isn't done and has glitches of it's own is just doing too much at once. I wish I had all my candy already
mao333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #63

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I can click on the sign, but then it just sits there. Is it filled up or something?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #64
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Macaroni
That doesn't explain the clubhouse not working.
Mine worked just fine, but... my PC freezes suddenly. That happend two times now.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #65

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

The announcement should have been...Kinzville Park is NOT yet.
feona is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #66

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

my can't even do it this is so stupid 141 sad faces
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #67

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Well, with something this big there's bound to be glitches. I just hope they fix it soon.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #68
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
my can't even do it this is so stupid 141 sad faces
cheer up these things always start off glitchy, in a few days it will work fine.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #69
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mao333
I agree with you, hayegirl11. To start both the Zum feature and the Park, when ghost hunting isn't done and has glitches of it's own is just doing too much at once. I wish I had all my candy already
Yep, I agree with you, this is too much stuff to be opening up at once, they should, have waited till ghost was done, then opened the zums for a week, and THEN opened the park.
Plum999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #70

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Plum999
Lots and lots of people are having this problem, Give it time, and it will hopefully be fixed later today or in a day.

Thank you i was just wondering cause i want to play but cant cause of glitches plus i have to get off cause of flue like symptomes (some kind of flu)
popper2398 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: