Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #341
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements

Has it been closed all day ?? Thanks
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #342
Unregistered

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

View Post Originally Posted by ALBERTIII
Looks so great but I can't get in. Tried both my Euro and US accts. This is no fun! A3

neither can i it is so frustrating!!!!!

Kinzville park is not working for me and I am very mad.

Is the Kinzville Park something only avalble to Deluxe Members because when I try to go there it says the Park is closed.

Last edited by Unregistered; 11-07-2009 at 11:14 AM..
Old 11-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #343
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I'm a deluxe member and I haven't been able to get in yet - still says it's closed for improvements
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #344
Webkinz :)

izzy270301 will become famous soon enough

When I got in to the park the other day it was very slow, there wasn't any way for you to find your friends, no access to your dock, you can't change clothes, no zumbuddy, you can't add friends, when you go to the park map it seems like the park is a lot bigger than it actually is. Also seemed to be some problems with the seesaw, all the other playground equipment worked fine. The stage, I was expecting to have some sort of cool activity there but it didn't, there were people fighting about who gets to be on stage. The conversations were laggy, sometimes text would appear right away but most of the time it would take close to a minute or more to appear which made it confusing. The park has a lot of issues I hope they resolve them before reopening.
izzy270301 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #345

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

as of today, i still am unable to get in. i get the message closed for improvements just like always.
what a bummer, i'd like to at least see it.
cindyf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #346
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

thats the same message i have gotten since the supposed day it opened. not once have i even got in.
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #347
Unregistered

Smile Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

View Post Originally Posted by kbugsmom
Great but i cant get in

niether can i so frustrating

yeah why does it say that?! do you have any idea?

Last edited by Unregistered; 11-11-2009 at 10:40 PM..
Old 11-14-2009, 10:18 PM   #348
nanasprincess1

Unhappy Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements

Howcome it's on the Things To Do list and we Webkinz users can't go in?
Old 11-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #349

luvableone is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements

By the time they actually get the park open i'm guessing there's gonna be snow on the ground... Everybody get ready to bundle up and get YOUR iditarod dog sled team together! Can you say, "MUSH!"? :husky:~ :husky:~ :gwolf:~ :husky:~~:husky:~ :husky:~ :chi: ...? Okay... now where's Rudolf?? (no reindeer pics yet i guess) ~aaanyway, i was just checking to make sure that i wasn't the ONLY one that was STILL having trouble getting into the park- especially after they made it the survey question that you were supposed to answer for 50KC- the one that said "how do you like the new park??" there weren't any answers that said anything like... "How in the world do i know?? i can't even get IN!!" I just couldn't figure out why they'd have that as the question when they didn't even have the park open for more than a full day?? lol- looks like any kind of "halo" i'd even pretend to claim today would definitely be juuust a bit off kilter ooor maybe my border collie just stole it since he loves frisbees so much Thanks for keeping me updated with everything ebKinz!! You guys are the best!! I don't know what i'd do without your help!! (...try to train my dog sled team to get me to Kinzville Park by winter?? Good thing they allow pets...?) Sorry- Blame it on the Rain which caused the pain which caused the Laaaack of sleep and now the jokes getting worse and worse Hope everyone else has a better day than i've been having! xox
luvableone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #350
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements

Um... yes it has said closed for improvements for like 3 weeks how do I get in? Help me!!!!!!!!! I want ot get on i haven't been at it once!

I cant get in either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the Webkinz people say it's open but it isnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Unregistered; 11-23-2009 at 02:50 PM..

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: