Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 PM   #311
Rexx and Jen the
Banned
InkHeart is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements

This looks so cool!
InkHeart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #312
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

this is stupid! Anyone want GANZ contact info?! I have it!
I thank God for Google.com

Ganz
#043 60
Industrial Parkway Cheektowaga
NY 14227-9903
1-800-724-5902
support@webkinz.com
support@ganz.com
1-866-932-5469

IDK if this will help but I'm getting really mad!

I am going to write GANZ and send them a link to this thread! they better read it!
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #313

pianochick98 is on a distinguished road

i really want to get in and take a look but its not letting me....
pianochick98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:04 PM   #314
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

no joke... i'm not going to waste my whole life on this! gosh... i might be dead by the time they fix this!
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #315
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
no joke... i'm not going to waste my whole life on this! gosh... i might be dead by the time they fix this!
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #316
pesto is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open - Update: Closed for Improvements

You know what... I really really REALLY agree with you, pesto!

Thanks for the update Ginger945!
Thanks--I was afraid that I may have vented too strongly. I couldn't get several of today's activitities to work either. They should have shut the entire site down until they fixed everything.

And I still can't wait to see what happens when people start trying to log in their Zumbuddies.
pesto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #317
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Give them time to fix it, Its not their fault everyone and their brother wanted to check out the park today. Give it time and it will be fine.

Well how about you people who are going to complain about the time it opened, why dont you go ghost searching it will be back, its not like its a 1 day deal, they will have it back up and running, no need to get your undies in a bunch.
I had a pretty hard time getting on Wishing Wells 2 today... could this have something to do with Kinzville Park? As GemaL said, I think they did mess everything up...
and Kenzielemur... why don't you try looking for the ghost and stop telling us what to do and think! kay?

Kenzielemur, I appreciate your positive spirit and realism, I agree, relax, give them time, and they'll fix it. And I understand your last comment is just a bit of humour
And 3gypsies, I understand your frustration, but ouch, no need to take that out on a fellow member. If we can 'listen' to you and your irritation, we can also 'listen' to others who share a different feeling.... a relaxed one at that.
Maybe everyone can play the "glad" game, like in the movie "Pollyanna" (anyone? anyone?) Instead of being upset, we can be happy that we have that extra time to enjoy those delicately scented bubbles in the bath, cuddling with our kid, or reading a good book. I personally knit and am more motivated when I don't have other distractions...(and Webkinz is a definite distraction... I play til it closes at 2!)
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:53 PM   #318
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Nice point jazzin!! I totally agree!! I too have been on a roller-coaster today because of the new park - it's so neat!!...but - after visiting it this evening, I AGREE that Ganz needed to shut it back down to "tweak" it a bit still. I am sure they will get the bugs all worked out, & it will be a neat place to visit again....I am hoping that they will also fix it so that we can get the pets & user names working there too!

PS-Pollyanna is my mothers most FAVORITE movie of ALL TIME...(thanks for the smile )
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #319
Unregistered

Angry Man...

Ugh! I wish it was working!
I was so excited, and when
I logged into Webkinz, I saw
it didn't work. I tried the thing
it told me to, and it didn't
work either.. *sigh* this stinks!
Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #320
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

OK, so the Park and the Clubhouse still aren't up and working. It's kinda' like the old adage: "Bananas are $.10/lb, but we don't have any"...you can now search for the ghost every two hours, except that you still can't get in to the Clubhouse. So, what wil they do now for all those disappointed kids?

Is anyone other than myself slightly offended that the "closed" notices direct you to the Ganz eStore as an option? You'll note they don't take you back to the main site - they want you to spend more of your hard-earned cash to buy more virtual stuff. Sorry to vent, but I'm really getting disgusted by Ganz.

As time goes on and the problems continue and expand, our family downsizes more and more with the money we spend on WW, now having cut out the eStore entirely. I understand everyone's frustration, but I will NOT telephone Ganz for one reason: Ganz has the right to discontinue the WW site whenever they chose to do so. As the complaints roll in, I wonder if they're rethinking the wisdom of providing this site. Surely they must be finding they have to devote more and more time, money and staff to answering their phones, correcting individual accounts, and updating their offerings. They can pull the plug at any time - the site is at their discretion, and there's nothing we can do if they decide to discontinue it. Why sink more of our money into virtual pixals with nothing to show for it if they close it down?

Any thoughts?
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: