Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #21
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I cant get in either
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #22
Gifted

sunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond reputesunnybunny has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get in the park or the clubhouse...
sunnybunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #23
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Wackyzingoz1
Does the Park come with Kinz chat plus??
yes it does
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:14 AM   #24
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Wackyzingoz1
Does the Park come with Kinz chat plus??
It comes with the option of regular Kinz Chat and Kinz Chat Plus.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #25
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Arrggg! I tried again, nothing. Why does this always happen when we all get so excited? I'm sad I can't get in.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #26

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

I can't get in also.
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #27

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i have the same problem. i always go do my fairies first, since they are timed. i am getting nothing...and nothing with the park either. maybe if i log out and go back in. a girl can hope, right
Yeah, we can hope...I refreshed, logged in and out, cleared my cache and still nothing. Hope they fix this soon. Like you I always do my fairies first.
yma74 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #28
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I can't get in either. Ah well, I wanna hunt my ghost first anyway.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:19 AM   #29
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

i got back in! here's a picture of the stage
Click the image to open in full size.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 AM   #30
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I can't get in and the clubhouse won't work either. Geez! Why in the world they decided to do this today is beyond me.
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: