Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

Click the image to open in full size.
Its says it closed for improvements. Wonder what that means.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #272
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

What do they have to fix?! It's GREAT! Well, I've only seen pictures... I bet it's even better in real screen! Sorry hee hee hee I made a joke! Real LIFE... to webkinz...
3gypsies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #273

coralgirl_502 is on a distinguished road

I csn't get in! please GANZ!
coralgirl_502 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #274
STARSTRUCKKBOii

WeBkInZLUvAhH is an unknown quantity at this point

COME ON GANZ!!!!!
WeBkInZLUvAhH is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #275
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

I must say that's pretty funny and true!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:45 PM   #276
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok so I know all age's read this site, but I am ticked. It is cool when they add new things, but really did it need to come during the ghost week. My little 6 year old neighbor has gotten off the bus each day this week excited to find the ghost. The clubhouse is being VERY temermental after the update! Seriously how are the kids suppose to get candy when they mess everything up?

I am not even trying to get into the park anymore, it will be there for a while! What about the ghost that only is here till Saturday and you can only talk to every 3 hours? Seriously I am ticked and have other words to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #277
e Will Rock You

I agree.. Ganz ***** when they mess stuff up!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:47 PM   #278
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

AAAAAAAAAAARG!

Why now? Why couldn't Ganz wait until the Halloween event was over? The Kinzville Park keeps crashing my computer Internet!

Sigh. Here we go again, Ganz.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #279
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

yay!
I can't wait to check it out!!!!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #280

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Tried to get in cause my Bat wanted to play sooo bad! But it wouldnt let me. I just tried a few seconds ago and they have it closed for repairs or something hmm. improvements I guess. Hopefully they will make it easier to enter.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: