Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #221
Webkinz :)
Ellyage9 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

YAHOO! I got in!
Ellyage9 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #222
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I knew it would work perfect! Thanks Ganz for another great addition to WW. I can't stop trying to get in. Seriously I can't stop trying, because I haven't been able to get in once yet.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #223
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Even the kinzchat plus the chatting is glitches,

And people using goggle chrome to login to webkinz world you can't login from there only firefox and maybe IE I havn't tried that yet.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #224

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I finally got in (following the tips from the first post), but none of the stuff works. Not the swings, slides, or anything else I was able to try before being kicked out after 2 minutes in there. Oh well, hopefully they will fix all the glitches soon.
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #225
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I got kicked out too,

and the slides didn't work,and the swings I clicked somewhere and it brought me somewhere else there on a swing but you can't click the swing to go on it or the totter.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #226
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Ok oddly enough, the schedule on the main screen of the Kinzville Park (KP) works, but nothing else does.

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
I finally got in (following the tips from the first post), but none of the stuff works. Not the swings, slides, or anything else I was able to try before being kicked out after 2 minutes in there. Oh well, hopefully they will fix all the glitches soon.
the slides aren't supposed to work i think.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #227
4myalika

Yes they are read in webkinznews it says slide on slides.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:17 PM   #228
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I was able to get in by using Batty42's suggestions. Although for me, choosing regular Kinz Chat did not do anything, so I chose Kinz Chat Plus instead and I got in! However, once I got into the park, not much else worked. My pet walked very slowly, and he walked OVER or THROUGH every graphic like chairs and picnic tables. He also could not use the swings or slide. But he was able to sit in a chair and play the board games. I had a hard time controlling where I wanted him to go, and he walked like he had drank a bit too much soda..........all over the place! I tried chatting with another pet, but my words took several minutes to appear, and by that time, the other pet had left me in frustration! We just wandered around the park for a while and saw everything, then left.

I think it will be another fun place to meet up with friends and chat once the giltches are worked out, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be a lot to do there. It is kind of like one huge garden yard.

Nickelcat
_________
:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #229
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05

Yea I got kicked out too after a while. I also got stuck going around in a circle. dizzy.... but nothing worked. I wonder if Ganz launched this too early? Maybe it wasn't ready??? I hope they get it worked out soon. It lookslike it could be a lot of fun.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #230

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

This sounds SO Cool! But I can't get in. The sign just sits there.
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: