Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #191
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

okay wow, i just noticed that my advice is on the first post. thanks COWS4YOU I'm honored! Thanks I wish you all luck getting in.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #192
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

NOTE: to everyone who can get in, do NOT go where the flowers are, it will just freeze you and then you have to log out.
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #193
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

gave it one more try and sure 'nuff, we're in! thanks!
~j
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #194
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
For those of you who can't get in, read this post by Batty42:
I'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (I've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck

IT REALLY WORKS~!
i tryed this three time on both of my accounts and it does not work
56sarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #195
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

okay, we got in and we can fly around (I'm a bird!) but can't actually interact with anything. The slide, swings, climbing trees, and teeter totters don't do anything. I get next to them but can't get onto them. It's cute to see my little pet sitting by the campfire, though!

~j
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #196

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

for those of you who were able to get in, could you get on the swings or the slide? I could not.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #197
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

This is great advice. I've tried to do it once (and it didn't work) but now I've re-read this and know what I did wrong.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #198
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by JMHAMMER
for those of you who were able to get in, could you get on the swings or the slide? I could not.
I've gotten the swing to work but i had to click on it and wait a really long time with out clicking anything else to get on. I can't figure out how to make the slide work although i've seen people on it.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #199
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I can't get in whatso ever!!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #200
booooo!!!!!

weedote is on a distinguished road

wow i got in after trying for over an hour and not getting in i tryed batty42s method and it worked, rep for you
weedote is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: