Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:09 AM   #11
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I got in but then it glitched and my pet was stuck in an infinate loop and i had to log out. now i can get back in either.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #12
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

can't get into clubhouse or magic forest or the park.....
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #13
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

here's the link if you can't
get the login page :
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
GooglesGirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #14

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Looks so great but I can't get in. Tried both my Euro and US accts. This is no fun! A3
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #15
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I can't get in. I tried. I cleared my cache. I refreshed. I don't know why its locking up. I'm trying to get in, but when I click the KinzChat Plus arrow, it doesn't so anything. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, please help!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #16
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I can't get in ether. When I click the sign, nothing happens. . .
Plum999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #17

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Nope. I can't get in. Lol! I'll just go find the ghost.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #18

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by yma74
can not get in either and my magical forest is missing.
i have the same problem. i always go do my fairies first, since they are timed. i am getting nothing...and nothing with the park either. maybe if i log out and go back in. a girl can hope, right
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #19
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

here are some pictures from before i got kicked out
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:13 AM   #20
Mizabif

Question Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

Is anyone having trouble getting in? each time I click on KinzChat Plus or KinzChat, Nothing happens! Is everyone having these problems?

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: