Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #181
paragon571
Webkinz :)
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

i cant get in
paragon571 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #182
ND123321

nd123 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I can't get in... It takes 2 days for new things in WW to work for me....
nd123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #183

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

For those of you who can't get in, read this post by Batty42:
I'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (I've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck

IT REALLY WORKS~!

Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #184
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

I know it's frustrating everybody, but give it time. Wait until next week for the park. I don't know that the problems are due to glitches as much as not enough server space to handle the increased traffic.

We're not having any trouble getting into the clubhouse as long as we don't mess around with the park first, but the park is a no go for us. We just log in and when the front page is done loading, we try to go to the park. So we've stopped trying for the park and then everything else seems to work fine, albeit a little slow.

Good luck getting in!
~j
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #185
Unregistered

Angry Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

It won't work for me.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #186
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Now my pet is sitting by the campfire on a log I might take a screen shot and post it.
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #187
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, and it's not granting access!
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #188
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Here's my pet sitting by the fire :husky::husky:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFire Place.jpg (233.0 KB, 7 views)
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #189

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Won't let me in
riderjumper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #190

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by lefty21
read this:
i'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (i've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
After clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
Pick a room and then your in!
I've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. Don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. Just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck
thanks. It worked. But is very slow.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: