Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #161
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I waited all day to get in, now that I can get into anything on the site. I pray they fix this before the kids come home from school!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #162
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

Is your phone supposed to turn on when you get to the screen asking kinz chat of kinz chat plus? because my phone doesnt argggggh so frustrating
bluebeary2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #163

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

If anyone has actually gotten through to Ganz on the phone, please tell me what they said.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #164
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
If anyone has actually gotten through to Ganz on the phone, please tell me what they said.
I called. I was told to "be patient", and that they are trying to fix it.

I also asked if they ghost hunt would be extended, since, due to no fault of our own, we couldn't get in to find them, and she said "probably not".
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #165

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I got in it! But its soooo slow!! Its take forever for them to make your pets swing, And when you say something it post's in 4 minutes afterwords.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #166

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Attention!! I got in because of reading this post here!

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
I'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (I've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck
Also let me add to this: Don't click Get Items From Storage at all.

Also I got into the park using light blue AND pink.

Last edited by Lefty21; 10-28-2009 at 01:23 PM..
Old 10-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #167

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

I CAN'T GET INTO THE PARK. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I WAITED ALL MORNING TO GET ONTO THE SITE BECAUSE OF MAINTENANCE. WHEN I FINALLY GOT ON, I KEPT ON BEING LOGGED OF WHILE LOOKING FOR THE GHOST. (I GOT THE GHOST A LITTLE AFTER 1:00)

THEN AFTER ALL THAT I CAN'T GET INTO THE PARK! WHY ADD THINGS WHEN THEY DON'T WORK.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #168

Read this:
I'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (I've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck
Old 10-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #169
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I've been in the park, but after trying the swings and slide, I got into a weird loop like boatchick mentioned and I was send back to the Newzpaper.

I think things aren't working well enough in the park to go there just yet.

On a lighter note; Ghosthunt is working for me again, so I'm content enough.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #170
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Attention!! I got in because of reading this post here!

Also let me add to this: Don't click Get Items From Storage at all.

Also I got into the park using light blue AND pink.
I got in using this method too! WOOHOO!
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: