Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

cocoakitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

well if they are interactive they must take way to long cause i waited for a while and they didn't work. This is sad I like webkinz alot and for my chlidren but they have been turned off because of these issues, now they like club penguin more and rarley go on their accounts. If we as older kids and parents are upset and giving up then how do the younger ones feel? Before they put stuff on the site they should test drive them themselves very well before letting everyone give up on ganz and webkinz. Anyways spent to much time trying to get in I am off to search for zum plushies! Any been able to find them?
cocoakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #152
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
What happens when you click on the stage? What does it do?
It didn't really do anything; Sidney tried to move the scenery around and turn on the stage lights, but nothing happened. I guess if a couple of pets were in the park, they could put on a play and other pets could sit in the stands and watch. But nothing interactive happened.
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #153
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (I've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #154
Pink001 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot get into the Park or the Clubhouse. My Magical Forest is gone and when I try to go to the Curio Shop, my screen freezes. I am sure the site will be shutting down for more maintainence today. For the lucky ones, see you in the Park another time and save some candy for me.
Cheers
Pink001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #155

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
I'm posting this again because i've had so much luck getting into the park useing this method. (I've gotten in six times now!)
starting from when you first log in
don't turn on the kinz phone before hand.
after clicking on the park in the menu let the phone load first for a few minutes with out clicking on anything. (this seems to be the really important part don't do any thing after you click on the park from the menu tab for at least three minutes)
then click the sign once (i recommend using regular chat not plus it seems to work better)
last time it took less than a minute for the room choosing window to pop up.
pick a room and then your in!
i've had the most luck getting in if i start in light blue but i've now gotten in in the yellow zone. don't try to change your zone, it doesn't work. just log out and log back in if it isn't working

good luck
Thanks! I'll try it!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #156
Unregistered

We want what we paid for. We want what we waited for. We want what was told would be here. Not a site full of glitches. Takes forever to log in. Still no fix on the Adobe. All i get is the front page. I didn't even begin to try any of the new stuff. Just wanted to start with my dailies and such. I just can't get past the front page. Everything I click on gives me a please wait and I am still waiting.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 PM   #157

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

arrrgggh!! I just finaly gave up and got off! I think ganz should let us get the ghost once an hour now for all this trouble!
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #158
webkinz_forever

Is anyone else reporting being able to get in?
Old 10-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #159
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I cannot get into anything. I can't even get into the clubhouses, on any color zone, so I can't even wait for the ghost! I would really hate it if the ghost hunt expires before I can get in again.

One thing at a time, GANZ!!!!
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #160
bugaboomiller

bugaboomiller is on a distinguished road

This ***** impossible to get ghost and can't get in stupid park either. Why didn't they wait till after halloween to make this mess!?
bugaboomiller is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: