Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #131
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

View Post Originally Posted by kbugsmom
Great but i cant get in
Same with me! I click on Kinz chat plus nothing happens I click on Kinz chat nothing happens!! What am I going to do?!?! FIA? COWS4U? Dixiecup? Someone please tell us what's wrong.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #132
Unregistered

I can't get in either!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #133
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
I don't know for sure though which is why i'd like to hear from other people who have gotten in. i've got in four times now, always on light blue.
I have no trouble getting in on gold.

Actually, the KinzPhone in the bottom corner of my screen looks grey, as in, turned off, but when i click on it, it says gold.

Another thing: the park map is clickable. It shows you a full-screen map when you click it, but you cannot "teleport" from one part of the park to another like you can from room to room using the map at your house.

Last edited by boatchick; 10-28-2009 at 12:35 PM..
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #134
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
I have no trouble getting in on gold.

Actually, the KinzPhone in the bottom corner of my screen looks grey, as in, turned off, but when i click on it, it says gold.
alright, well there goes my theory about only being on light blue.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #135

cocoakitty is on a distinguished road

ok we have 4 accounts and I tried all 4. Only 1 account got into the park. I turned on the phone and changed the phone color to lt blue even before I went to the park, I tried this on all accounts but only wok with this. It seems once you go to the park you can't change the phone color it will freeze on the color our on. So 1 out of 4 acounts got to get in but on lt blue.
cocoakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #136
UPALLNITE117

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Kinzville Park is NOW Open

I am done for now, I cant take all the glitchies ?sp
I am off to go play my other Plushie game Neo. I am sure I cant waste some time on there too.

Good luck to you all, who are trying to get in.

Have a great day. No great day for programmers on Webkinz you all need to go sit in the corner, with a frozen computer screen to look at for 10 hours lol
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #137
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I cannot get in. I click on the sign and it just moves up and down. The KC+ or KC sign, that is.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #138

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

it won't let me log in to my account!!!! and my little sister is bugging me about her rock game the gem hunt but it won't let me log on
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:41 PM   #139

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat97106
it won't let me log in to my account!!!! and my little sister is bugging me about her rock game the gem hunt but it won't let me log on
Try clearing your cache.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:42 PM   #140

cocoakitty is on a distinguished road

If you get in DON'T GO TO THE STAGE! you get taken back to the newspaper. Also the slides, swings and teater-totters aren't interactive.
cocoakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be patient!, dudeness was here (:, fix the park!, glitches, hurricanes, i <3 the park!, i cant wait! :), i got in!, i hate the new park, i luv the new park!!, i want the kc to work!!, ican'tgetinthepark:(, stay positive, the thriller wuz hee-ah!, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, works perfect come n, yay for batty!! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: